*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Fatback

VIP Member
wow, that made me think even more, i would buy a new tv before i spent that much on a camera, idk im just not really into photography

Well duh!!! if you're not into photography then of course you want see spending money on a camera when you could spend it on something you would use. I just got into photography about a month or two ago. Probably the best decision I ever made.

Hyper_Kagome

It's old, last year old, but I really like the effect that came out. Not sure why.
My friend was getting her first tattoo.

tattoo009.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

stoonex09277.jpg

stoonex09289.jpg

stoonex09290.jpg

Last edited:

aviation_man

yea, i just cant justify spending $500 on a camera when i could get like a gtx295 for that price

I spent 600$ on my camera :p And I'm going to soon spend more.

It's just like people buying computers - some people would take an i3 over an i7 because they just don't see the point in spending money on a fancy computer like that. Same thing with other hobbies as well.

speedyink

VIP Member
wow, that made me think even more, i would buy a new tv before i spent that much on a camera, idk im just not really into photography

Lmao, way to state the obvious. It's kinda like how I'd never spend $500 on a video card :p

I almost dropped $900 on a Canon Rebel T1i yesterday. Some of it had to do with super hot guy selling it to me, but with my finances the way they are it's not the right time. Soon though...soon I will have that camera

I didn't have the patience to hold my camera still, so I went for a blurry one, lol.
Christmas_Blur_by_speedyink.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
yea, i just cant justify spending $500 on a camera when i could get like a gtx295 for that price
And then people say they can't imagine spending that much for JUST a video card when they could buy a whole computer with monitor for $300-$400.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member

I've wasted money on video cards. It's not really worth it (unless you get them for free like geoff :p). However, cameras at that price point, if you know how to use them, are worth every penny. Over the past two years I've spent around $1700 on camera stuff for my wife and it was well spent. Photography is her main hobby and it's hard to do what you want with a cheap point and shoot.

Last edited:

Glliw

Not bad man, but I noticed you lost alot of detail in the tree line and shrubs. Try to go a little lighter on the contrast.

Fatback

VIP Member
Not bad man, but I noticed you lost alot of detail in the tree line and shrubs. Try to go a little lighter on the contrast.

Good eye:good: I just adjusted it any better?

I'm still new to photography and editing so advice is always helpful:)

aviation_man

Yeah Dale^ doesn't give himself enough credit with Photography.. He has a lot of potential; he just needs to get a better camera.

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5281copy.jpg

Last edited: