*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Geoff

VIP Member
Thanks, Omar!

Haha, now this is true! Probably at some point, my next lens would be a telephoto, something like a 70-300; not yet though.
Get the 70-200 f/4!

This isn't the best example of a wide angle lens, but the first shot is taken at 10mm with a 10-20mm and the second shot was with a 100mm f/2.8 macro lens.

861375611_uV5jM-L.jpg

861376348_ExBq2-L.jpg

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice, Bob! What lens did you use for that? Love it!

Get your own generic photoshop border :p

EDIT: Yes, more :p I'm loving it though :)

4601859471_ea48377976_b.jpg

4602474900_1976a0d76f_b.jpg

4601860205_7b716e9ac1_b.jpg

4602475544_925f7cffe7_b.jpg

4601860957_8a8a8f639d_b.jpg

4602476358_77cb8d4645_b.jpg

4601862281_a14a8a9b84_b.jpg

4601861815_03785632c2_b.jpg

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

I give upppp posting things here for another long stretch of time due to lack of feedback. Always.

I do, however, like your photos Danny. Enjoying the camera?

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Danny, why does your signature say media production? It doesn't really go well with the photos you've been posting.

Hyper_Kagome

Unfortunately feedback is non existent here unless you have a certain make/model of camera.
Most of them are well aware of the camera I have. Even if they didn't it didn't seem to matter beforehand. Unless they've all gone and boycotted even looking at Nikon photos.

Or typically responding to women in general, since I seem to be looked over in pretty much all threads recently. =|

TFT

VIP Member
Most of them are well aware of the camera I have. Even if they didn't it didn't seem to matter beforehand. Unless they've all gone and boycotted even looking at Nikon photos.

Or typically responding to women in general, since I seem to be looked over in pretty much all threads recently. =|

It's nothing to do with you Ashley neither is it because you are a woman :) My camera is mediocre at the best but like you I very rarely get feedback, "It's shit" would be acceptable, at least I would know its been viewed :D

Even the Photo Tourney has lost its way :( with people showing little interest. Perhaps its time to bow out for a few months and hope for some change.

Hyper_Kagome

It's nothing to do with you Ashley neither is it because you are a woman :) My camera is mediocre at the best but like you I very rarely get feedback, "It's shit" would be acceptable, at least I would know its been viewed :D

Even the Photo Tourney has lost its way :( with people showing little interest. Perhaps its time to bow out for a few months and hope for some change.

I have been "bowed' out of the photo thing for awhile now. I haven't even really taken any pictures for a decent while mainly due to lack of inspiration or anything really worth while ever since I moved in with my dad.

Sigh.. I'm still debating on taking my DSLR with me to the States. Sure I'll be there for 4th of July fireworks, but it's also in NYC (most likely) and I'm paranoid of my camera being jacked from me. lmao.

Geoff

VIP Member
I have been "bowed' out of the photo thing for awhile now. I haven't even really taken any pictures for a decent while mainly due to lack of inspiration or anything really worth while ever since I moved in with my dad.

Sigh.. I'm still debating on taking my DSLR with me to the States. Sure I'll be there for 4th of July fireworks, but it's also in NYC (most likely) and I'm paranoid of my camera being jacked from me. lmao.
NYC is a great place to photograph, if done correctly. Just be careful and watch where you go walking around. Also, never make eye contact with anyone!

Fatback

VIP Member
Unfortunately feedback is non existent here unless you have a certain make/model of camera.

Yea I defiantly agree with that. Seems like most people don't give feedback unless its to a friend that they have known for a while. This thread is becoming pretty useless and has been for a while now.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
The purpose of this thread is simply to share your pictures, not to give/get feedback. Not saying you should not give/get feedback.