*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Fatback

VIP Member
You don't have to give feedback to care about or appreciate someone's work.

In a way your right but if you like somebody's work you should tell them. IMO this thread is nothing but another place for people to store there photos it really holds no point.

Geoff

VIP Member
What is the purpose of sharing if nobody care you have shared?
I know I look at all the photos here, the good and the bad, but typically won't say anything. Even if no one comments on your work, it doesn't mean that no one liked it.

Fatback

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1470299 said:
I know I look at all the photos here, the good and the bad, but typically won't say anything. Even if no one comments on your work, it doesn't mean that no one liked it.

Yea I admit I do the same thing. I used to go through and comment on everybody's photos but after a while it seemed like I was the only one so I just unsubscribed to the thread for a while. I think if people gave feedback that a lot more people would post there photos.

Hyper_Kagome

Yea I admit I do the same thing. I used to go through and comment on everybody's photos but after a while it seemed like I was the only one so I just unsubscribed to the thread for a while. I think if people gave feedback that a lot more people would post there photos.

I know I would. I tend to thrive off knowing people appreciate my things, and it gives me an idea of what I can work on and what's going good. Know what I mean? Comments, suggestions, pointers. There USE to be those floating around when pictures were posted in this thread before.

I tend to be a bit more friendly in returning the comments as a result.

Geoff

VIP Member
If people want multiple comments on their work, they should create a thread asking for people to critique their work.

g4m3rof1337

Walked around today, snapped a few pics with my cell.

IMG00169-20100514-1413.jpg

IMG00170-20100514-1413.jpg

If it's a nice weekend, I'll go out with my camera and get some better shots.

Kornowski

VIP Member
I know I would. I tend to thrive off knowing people appreciate my things, and it gives me an idea of what I can work on and what's going good. Know what I mean? Comments, suggestions, pointers. There USE to be those floating around when pictures were posted in this thread before.

I tend to be a bit more friendly in returning the comments as a result.

I can totally see where you're coming from. I do kind of agree, too. So, since I'm really getting into photography, I'll try my best to post in this thread a lot more.

I know if I put up a shot, I wouldn't mind if somebody gave me feedback on it, so I'll try 'n do the same.

Lets see some shots then! :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Derek, are some of those from up the CN Tower? I have pretty much identical pictures :p

Didn't really know where to post this, it's a video;
[YT]RqbPE1vPa4c[/YT]

Geoff

VIP Member
Derek, are some of those from up the CN Tower? I have pretty much identical pictures :p

Didn't really know where to post this, it's a video;
[YT]RqbPE1vPa4c[/YT]
How do you like the video feature? I was looking at getting the 7D but haven't messed around with it yet. What did you use for editing?