*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Perkomate

Are you doing low quality JPEG's?

Dude just get a larger memory card, or multiple smaller ones.

I'm going to have to do it eventually, but at the moment that's the first time I've run out of space, and it was because I didn't clear the card before.

Jamebonds1

I'm going to have to do it eventually, but at the moment that's the first time I've run out of space, and it was because I didn't clear the card before.

That is my bad habit :p Honestly, I have no worry about my SD is full since i have basic camera with 8 MP.

Photobucket severely lowers the quality of images, it's almost as bad as facebook.

Photobucket reduced res and quality on link yes. If you want 100% quality and res, you need go to someone else's Photobucket profile and downloading their picture. It is way for other people can see my picture on link fastest and can download 100% res and quality later. I downloaded picture of mine from Photobucket. I found no loss of quality and no affect my picture detail.

I will say that facebook is not very good picture sharing due to less quality and res. You can't download picture with 100% res and quality. Also given bad affect your picture detail such as ISO, res size, camera name, etc. Facebook is not your network storage replaced.

Last edited:

EvanK

8362532849_0dfc159a99_c.jpg

tremmor

I love the night vision Spirit. I will have to get more into this. Have a Canon S3IS and all attachments. Im not good with cameras though. slow. and impatient.

spirit

Staff member
Night photography is my favourite. :) If you're going to do night photography though, you probably want to go around twilight time whilst the sky still has a bit of blue in it.