*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Not a fan of the red panda photo because it looks washed out. The rest are good.

Origin Saint

After joining Flikr today, I came across a question: Why is there no Computer Forum group on Flikr??:eek:

With you guys on here doing photography as a serious hobby or profession/side job, I would have imagined we'd have one set up by now. If there indeed isn't a Flikr group for the forum, consider this my formal request for someone of authority to create one! :rolleyes:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
After joining Flikr today, I came across a question: Why is there no Computer Forum group on Flikr??:eek:

With you guys on here doing photography as a serious hobby or profession/side job, I would have imagined we'd have one set up by now. If there indeed isn't a Flikr group for the forum, consider this my formal request for someone of authority to create one! :rolleyes:
Okay I created one. It's invite only.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/2850200@N25/

spirit

Staff member
Not all of us have Flickr but I have accepted Travis' invite to the group. Geoff has a Flickr account too. Not sure who else here does. Some members like Omar certainly did, not sure if they still do.

I have some photos from Kew Gardens in London to upload and post to Flickr soon. Been really busy with work lately hence for the delay. :(

spirit

Staff member

spirit

Staff member
You really get out Jason! Love your photos
Haha thanks Geoff. Popped out for a bike ride around the countryside this afternoon to get some more autumnal photos. A little closer to home than some of my recent photos, but still a nice afternoon out. :)

The Flipside 400 AW is a much better bag for cycling with than my old Nova 180 AW. :D

Autumnal Norfolk (Wymondham and Wramplingham Area) by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Fireworks are happening tonight - will post photos of those later, but for now I have this photo of Eaton Park in Norwich to add to 'Jason's photo thread' and one of the table on Halloween. I broke out the Sigma 10-20mm again - not used it for well over a month. I'm breaking out the 55-300mm for fireworks tonight, not used that for around 3 months! :)

Eaton Park in the Autumn by Jason Brown, on Flickr

#HappyHalloween #Halloween by Jason Brown, on Flickr