*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

ADE

banned
even if that copy was illegal, you still need a code to put in or you can't get any updeats and such rendering it usless. I'm sure all us computer makers know that when we buy OEM OS of XP :p

rationalthinking

pictures from a game... i like the stadium one a little.. there not quility photos and unedited..

tigerstadium.jpg

tiger2.jpg

tiger3.jpg

thought the shaved LSU dogs where funny, had to share it....

kobaj

VIP Member
Biology class we where having some fun extracting our deoxyribonucleic acid. :p. We made it into a precipitate with ethanol. Cant really see it in the vial, but its in there. The string is because its a necklace :).

I thought it was a cool macro shot, wish my camera took better macros. :rolleyes:
000_0099.jpg

I like this one.
000_0102-2.jpg

4W4K3

VIP Member
Here we have another speeder getting what they deserve. Gotta start my cop collection all over again. But I am doing good so far :)

Car039.jpg

Hyper_Kagome

My parents took these last week while in Cancun, Mexico:
IMG_1846.jpg

((I have one I should scan that was taken with them and the monkey... so cute. These however, are digital.))

IMG_1851.jpg

A beach from another resort, not theirs.

IMG_1883.jpg

They had these two big boats suited like Pirate ships... they'd take the new people out on them and party, have sword fights, etc. He was dressed as captain Jack Sparrow... ONLY, this was on Captain Hook's ship.

IMG_1917.jpg

Hahaha... Hooters. 'Nuff said.

IMG_1920.jpg

Your drinks?

IMG_1921.jpg

--more coming.--