*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Ben

VIP Member
For some reason, too me...the bottom of the motherboard looks computer generated...but still a good pic. Looks rather professional except for the backround.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
For some reason, too me...the bottom of the motherboard looks computer generated...but still a good pic. Looks rather professional except for the backround.

Hehe, it's real. Probably just more simple than you're use to. Plus, as I said, the flash tends to overpower things when I get too close. I probably should bump the apature up next time... Oh yes, and the mobo had a thin layer of dust over it. You can see a few darker spots were I touched the motherboard at some point(bottom left)

As for the background, I'm just too lazy to clean up or put papers around :rolleyes:

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Here are some more from today:
IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

Tonights:
IMG_2929_rev.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

Enjoy
Bob

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Here's one for you...

img0602cg8.jpg

This one just won a photographers competition, I get to go to the open eveing of a gallery and it gets put on display :D
(it's the Iron Men on the beach at Crosby, there's 100 hundred of them all along the beach, they're going to New York next, I think)

img0734jj9.jpg

If anybody want's the full size ones, let me know. Danny

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

Back on the other page, with the other ones I posted, I had explained that they were pictures my parents had taken when they went to Cancun, Mexico for a week.

Those are just a few... I'll have more later.

The pictures of the birds, croc, etc were taken at an Animal Sanctuary, where they bred Endangered Animals in Mexico. (Like the Scarlet Macaw.)

rationalthinking

Back on the other page, with the other ones I posted, I had explained that they were pictures my parents had taken when they went to Cancun, Mexico for a week.

i rathered Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta over Cancun in the a list of Mexico tourist cities... but, Cancun was nice for spring break...

nice pictures by the way!;)