*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Darman

LOL! *sees dr. pepper mouse pad*
Here are some pictures that I took for a school report on medical advancement in the industrial age:

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Here's two pictures my mom took
IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

The needle pic was hard, because our camera only has auto focus, but were shopping for a DSLR.

Great pics guys! :)

*note* Needles were used for a relatives medication, then steralized. No, I'm not a junkie. :D

Last edited:

Darman

You know, eyes (in general) really look creepy close up, almost bordering on disgusting.

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Good macro lense you've got there, the picture is a bit under exposed though, the second one has a very eary feel to it.

bldgengineer

Good macro lense you've got there, the picture is a bit under exposed though, the second one has a very eary feel to it.

Yeah there's no sun today and its pretty foggy out since it warmed up over night during the rain. The second pic is my garden shed. I was hoping to actually capture that "eary feeling" but it would have been better if the fog stay as low to the ground as it was when I got home around 630 but it was still too dark to take anything. The fog was real thick up to about 1/4 way....oh well:p

Matrix, great pics of your boston terrier. I love those dogs and I'm hoping to get one soon as a second dog. Unfortunately, my mini-dachsund just doesn't have the patience for good photography:rolleyes: :D

MatrixEVO

Matrix, great pics of your boston terrier. I love those dogs and I'm hoping to get one soon as a second dog. Unfortunately, my mini-dachsund just doesn't have the patience for good photography:rolleyes: :D

She isn't usually very patient but she seemed to be that day. I took those pictures with a simple Casio 3.2MP camera, and I think they came out well for a normal camera.

Atsumi

photo001kl3.jpg

This is a picture I took in Germany this summer. It's of the Cologne Cathedral in Cologne (Koln).

The_Other_One

VIP Member
speedyink - That's a really neat looking kitty you have there :)

As for the others, no, Briggs was quite sober :p I think he was in the middle of shaking his head as cats do :p

Notatechie

How do I resize the pictures so they'll fit in my post? I don't want them too big (they aren't that great:eek: ). (sorry for doubleposting)