*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Kabu

banned
When you use ImageShack, tick the box that says resize for websites. Then tick the box below that says remove size bar. If you want to keep it big then use the thumbnail for forums, just cut and paste, no

bldgengineer

Good macro lense you've got there, the picture is a bit under exposed though, the second one has a very eary feel to it.

I had to respond to this as I used the shed photo as my wallpaper before I left for work and my GF comes home and wants to know "where I got the scary wallpaper from?" I actually had to explain to her that it was from our own backyard :D Mission accomplished, I guess

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Mini_comp.jpg

Many people don't realize just how small a Macintosh Mini is... I didn't until I got to see one in person at Comp USA. While playing on it, some people asked me for a comparison, so here you go. A typical audio CD case sitting on top of my mini. Edited and posted using it too ;)

I guess this could go in the Post Your PC section, but I'm also messing with the settings on my Panasonic trying to get even better pics ;)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Why would I take a pic of the mac mini at CompUSA if I have one sitting right beside me? :p Besides, the last time I went to CompUSA, the mini was missing in action :eek:

I use a Panasonic DMC LZ2.

P100001609.jpg

P1000014.jpg

P1000009.jpg

P1000053.jpg

P1000052.jpg

Pictures of my snake hermes

P1000006.jpg

My Benchmade Benchmite II knife and an RWS Superdome pellet for my Air rifle!

P1000001-2.jpg

Oops

P1000002-1.jpg

This picture and the next one are not my two best but pics of two out of the many things that i love.

motorcycle.jpg

P1000007.jpg

A spider that decided to come into my room

P1000001-4.jpg

Little bunnies in a nest in the front yard. There are six.

dbef7fcc.jpg

ca4c6357.jpg

Squirrel!

I think thats it hope you liked them!

Geoff

VIP Member
I think those pics are cool, but is it just me or have people taking close=up photography to far? :rolleyes:

(Im not directly referring the post above, since those do look really good)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've always been intrigued how things work...perhaps no one else cares :p But I even took the time to look up info on the specific chips inside this little guy trying to find what made it tick...

AP1.jpg

Close-up of my failing wireless Access Point. I just threw the wireless card back into it for an example of 'about' what it should look like.

AP2.jpg

Picture of the main board without the wireless card installed

Electrodes.jpg

Macro of the board ;)

Kabu

banned
A polydactyl? Actually she's a Burman, which has become my favorite type of cat while since I've had her.:p

She must have her paws spread out as far as possible because she looks like she has extra toes. She is beautiful. :)

Here's my Mara, she's a 26 lb Maine Coon.

maraza7.jpg

speedyink

VIP Member
She must have her paws spread out as far as possible because she looks like she has extra toes. She is beautiful. :)[/IMG]

Haha, yeah she was stretching when I took the picture.

It's too bad, she's getting pretty old, so I know she's not going to be around for too much longer. I'm gonna get a kitten of the same type of cat when that happens though:eek: She's just so nice to have around:D

Your cat looks awesome Kabu, looks like she has really soft fur. Must be nice to cuddle with:)

Here are a couple of Nemo sleeping (she does that a lot now)

DSC01731enhanced.jpg

DSC01895enhanced.jpg

And this is a piece of amber my uncle has.

DSC01908.jpg

ADE

banned
That my friend, is an answer that is actually not classified. I Work in the computer technical target specification location unit. (T.T.S.L. for short) That a bunch of big who ha for the guy who programs and set target locations for bombs and tactical units in the air, and ground. I'm on the computer a lot. When there is no action, I go on here. I got a guy in another squad, http://www.computerforum.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/81/ppuser/20538 (we came across paths one day) who has family back home who asked him a question on computers. (His sons taking computer classes) and yes even in the midst's of war, he want to help his kids out. Thing is, he don't know much about computers. He knows me, I have access to a computer and I help him out a little writing to him back and forth. (Mail goes faster when the receiver is only a few mile away)

Kornowski

VIP Member
That my friend, is an answer that is actually not classified. I Work in the computer technical target specification location unit. (T.T.S.L. for short) That a bunch of big who ha for the guy who programs and set target locations for bombs and tactical units in the air, and ground. I'm on the computer a lot. When there is no action, I go on here. I got a guy in another squad, http://www.computerforum.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/81/ppuser/20538 (we came across paths one day) who has family back home who asked him a question on computers. (His sons taking computer classes) and yes even in the midst's of war, he want to help his kids out. Thing is, he don't know much about computers. He knows me, I have access to a computer and I help him out a little writing to him back and forth. (Mail goes faster when the receiver is only a few mile away)

You play FEAR though, you have the time to play FEAR?

and it's 3AM in Iraq now.

g4m3rof1337

And your spelling and grammar, is horrible.

Doesnt take much to be recruited these days. :rolleyes:

Oh and your 97...

And that gun looks like an airsoft...

Geoff

VIP Member
You guys are way too gullible. ADE is around 14 years old, not 97.

First off, the Army wouldnt let a 97 year old guy in a war zone, second, a 97 year old/any other guy in the army, wouldnt make posts like a little kid (bad grammar, spelling mistakes, word choice, etc).

bldgengineer

You do have to have a high school education to be accepted into the military. Most high school graduates have to show some type of grammer competency before they are "allowed" to graduate (not always a test, most just require a passing grade in a certain level of class). I quoted allowed because most high schools in this country will allow you to pass a course with a score of 59.5% which in mind should be failing score....

In this country you can damn near fail every single course you take and still end up graduating :rolleyes: But when most of those people wind up in the real world they are normally shown what it actually takes to be able to survive. They still complain about their situation though....

If it were up to me, there would be a higher standard. Such as a minimum passing score would be 70%(anybody can attain and maintain this with minimal effort), and proven over-achievers would be allowed to graduate early and move on to college. This would be dependant upon their high school achievements and a newly formed standardized testing method everybody would have to take...

Alright, I'm done blabbing, sorry :eek: More pics!

Last edited:

g4m3rof1337

pictureset12001tx8.jpg

pictureset12003mm4.jpg

I found this bike, its around $200-$300. The guy did not treat it well, there was a rusty chain, and such.
As you can see, its a bit improved. I worked on it from 12am-2pm . It looks alot better then it originally did.

Still got some work to do on it...

Heres what it looked like last night...

pictureset11051yi2.jpg

Last edited: