*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Great pics The_Other_One! :) Is that like an abandoned office or school or something?? lol

Here are my newest additions. Taken by the Canon PowerShot A560. Not the best of cameras but I think the image quality isn't that bad! ;)

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Hope you guys like them! :rolleyes:

Geoff

VIP Member
TOO, are the buildings that you go in (such as the one above), easy to get in? Are the doors unlocked or do you need to actually "break in"?

I've tried searching a lot for abandoned buildings in NH but so far all the ones I've seen are in the middle of a populated area, and I found out from others that you can get in huge trouble for going into the old mental hospital.

I also found a site where they even have an abandoned mall in NC!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
ramodkk - From what I've heard, the place was an insurance company and club house. It had 3 pools, tennis courts, etc etc... I think the company moved and gave the building to the city. Currently it lays dormant, but I believe they keep the land up.

Omega - This building was one of the more difficult ones to get into, but typically they are quite easy to get in. But yeah, you have to be careful. Nothing can really be done if you're caught trespassing UNLESS there are no trespassing signs around... Then you're up shits creek :p

As for the mall, you know, I may have heard about that somewhere... Is it still standing? Any coordinates given? ;)

patrickv

DUCKS anyone ?

ah the above are for my dads, i can't believe he actually keeps em.
anyways this is a pic i took 2 days ago while i was at the shore

Last edited:

f.i.t.h

My pics: Real Life Crysis (couldn't get the light through the leaves so its DX 9)
Click the thumbnail

Just a random pic from same place

Ben

VIP Member
eek..haven't posted in a while! I have so much to share! I will probably make two posts....

Well, this is from Saturday afternoon at Stone Mountain. ALL of these pictures were taken on top of the mountain. Enjoy :)

The infamous Gum pole:
StoneMountainTrip112-1.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-2.jpg

I thought this was a perfect chance to snap a picture of these kids :)
StoneMountainTrip112.jpg

Some reflections...
StoneMountainTrip112-3.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-4.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-5.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-28.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-27.jpg

I liked the way these pictures turned out :) Just a random guy and his kid :D
StoneMountainTrip112-33.jpg

GirlEditBoyandDad.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-34.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-32.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-31.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-50.jpg

More to come! I have LOTS of good sunset pictures from that day also :) I will update later since you're only allowed 20 pictures per post :p

btw, if anyone wants bigger sizes for a wallpaper or something, just ask. The biggest size I have them in is 3456x2304

Last edited:

Ramodkk

VIP Member
eek..haven't posted in a while! I have so much to share! I will probably make two posts....

Well, this is from Saturday afternoon at Stone Mountain. ALL of these pictures were taken on top of the mountain. Enjoy :)

pics ............................................................... pics

More to come! I have LOTS of good sunset pictures from that day also :) I will update later since you're only allowed 20 pictures per post :p

btw, if anyone wants bigger sizes for a wallpaper or something, just ask. The biggest size I have them in is 3456x2304

Hey Ben, Stone Mountain is awesome isn't it? lol I live in Georiga also. Nice pictures you got there! :) I love the one with the close up rocks on the water and the one in the sunset. Hope to see some more!! ;)

Here are my new pics, wish I could go somewhere to take something interesting like a dinosaur eating a palm tree or something! :p

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
Omega - This building was one of the more difficult ones to get into, but typically they are quite easy to get in. But yeah, you have to be careful. Nothing can really be done if you're caught trespassing UNLESS there are no trespassing signs around... Then you're up shits creek :p

As for the mall, you know, I may have heard about that somewhere... Is it still standing? Any coordinates given? ;)
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/north_carolina_mall.htm

Ben

VIP Member
Finally, we get to the sunset pictures(And some other random stuff thrown In there)! :D
Early part of the sunset:
StoneMountainTrip112-36.jpg

A little later:
StoneMountainTrip112-42.jpg

Even later…
StoneMountainTrip112-47.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-53.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-54.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-56.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-60.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-61.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-63.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-64.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-66.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-65.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-67.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-69.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-70.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-71.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-73.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-74.jpg

StoneMountainTrip112-75.jpg

EDIT: Hmm...dunno why the quality looks so crappy. Photobucket must have made it worse...

Last edited: