*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

m3incorp

It all has to do with Depth of Focus as to what will be sharp and what will not be sharp, as long as motion/shake isn't involved.

ANNR

m3incorp said:
It all has to do with Depth of Focus as to what will be sharp and what will not be sharp, as long as motion/shake isn't involved.

I see.

thanks m3incorp

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Cropped and tweaked the colors just a bit... Panasonic FZ20, ISO100, F2.8, 1 second shutter, tripod. I wish I could of let it inside...

Luna.jpg

mrbagrat

banned
The_Other_One said:
Cropped and tweaked the colors just a bit... Panasonic FZ20, ISO100, F2.8, 1 second shutter, tripod. I wish I could of let it inside...

Image removed for size

Wow...thats really cool. You can even see the hairs on the antenna. New camera working well then, I presume?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
mrbagrat said:
Wow...thats really cool. You can even see the hairs on the antenna. New camera working well then, I presume?

It's doing pretty good :D I think one of my older ones did better with these closeups, but I'm pleased. Plus the screen between us really messed up the photo and how it focused.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Ever seen a ball stop mid flight? :rolleyes: I swear, this was all done with my camera! I just shunk it down and cropped a bit in Photoshop, as I usually do.

Last edited:

computerhakk

VIP Member
The_Other_One said:
Is that with that new camera that you bought?

Burgerbob

There are, but i have no money until i rob my bank again, and i think the feds are onto me this time... jk! im going to try and get one someday, but my main priority is on computer bits and pieces. I already have 2 nice vintage cameras, but i have no scanner, and no battery for either, so i have no light meter, etc.