*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Burgerbob

I wish i could post some of mine (newest camera is my Minolta XG-7, other is an old Pentax). You guys have great pictures! i wish i could do that with mine :)

Hyper_Kagome

whitecat3.jpg

whitecat.jpg

Aww... the little white kitten over at my dad's house, such pretty blue eyes.

This last one is kind of bleh, but, it had almost all of the kittens in it, and some of the things we hd in the room for them to play with.

whitecat2.jpg

EDIT:
Found the other, of all the kittens and the mother. To date, only the white one and the mother remain at my dad's, some relatives took three, and gave one of the three to a friend.
S2020024.jpg

Last edited:

Bobo

banned
Kitties!!! They are so cute....

Cats are my favorite animal, unfortunately I can't have any because of my sister's allergies....:mad:

Hyper_Kagome

Yeah, my dad has to get rid of them all as well, he has allergies. The mother cat just ran into his building one day and never left, then it turned out she was pregnant. So my dad let her stay out of pity.

palmmann

banned
Bobo said:
Kitties!!! They are so cute....

Cats are my favorite animal, unfortunately I can't have any because of my sister's allergies....:mad:
me too:(
when she moves out this summer i might get one:D

jp198780

i gotta black cat, it's pretty cool, dont get along with my dog at all, here's a pic of my cat:

EDIT: lol, oops, i didnt even notice that :rolleyes:, here he is:

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I got me a new camera(Panasonic Lumix FZ20) so I'm still messing with the settings. This damn thing has so many manual options it's not even funny! But anyway, here's one of my first macro attempts. I'll try some more later on.

Last edited:

tomb08uk

Anyone got any other nice shots? Also if so, anyone got Olympus SP500 as recently purchase one and just want to see its capabilities...

Thanks

Tom

I've got loads of pics of my cat (i've posted a few). my cat's really...interesting.....and funny most of the time. but when she gets down and rolls over and squirms, you just cant help but bending down and scratching her tummy :)

computerhakk

VIP Member
The_Other_One,

What the hekk is that thing? I know its not a fly. Are those them fabric lice or whatever you call them? And It looks like you took it on your fingers? Oh, that's creepy. I guess u love insects? :)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I honestly don't know what these little critters are... Only one other person I showed this pic to had seen them before, and she just called them cotton bugs. As for loving insects...eh, not really. Some things don't bother me. I just like them because they're easy to get pictures of. Plus they always look neat because the camera picks up so much more detail than you normally see!

And a new pic. I'll try to get something better later. I was just outside shooting away. This was done with the new camera, full telephoto, no tripod. 100% crop.

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
A couple others... Sorry about the compression. I didn't care to post these on my Photobucket account, so I had to compress them a bit more to fit here.

Last edited:

ANNR

Thats the first picture i took with my new DSC-t5

the background of the flower seems to be a little fuzzy, is that normal?

I am now to digital cams so can someone tell me what is the qulity of this picture?