*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

spirit

Staff member
Been up around Yorkshire this weekend, and on the way home I got this shot of the Humber Bridge. It was once upon a time the longest suspension bridge in the world - it's certainly bigger than the Golden Gate! :p

The Humber Bridge by JasonBrown2013, on Flickr

More to follow tomorrow. A relative of mine has had children and she wanted some photos of them so I went up there to take some photos. Been processing them all night!

TFT

VIP Member

Look! A picture of my cat! Am i photographer now?

Of course you are :good: but if you don't belong to the 'gang' you don't get any votes :D

spirit

Staff member
Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Love the first cheeta.... would make an awesome background for the desktop lol
Thanks. Though assuming you're talking about the B&W one underneath the giraffe, it's actually a leopard. ;) The second to last photo is a cheetah. I have the snow leopard as my lock screen on Windows 8. :p

Love the eagle! But is his beak really that yellow?
Thanks again and yeah it was quite yellow. Got another photo below:

Eagle by JasonBrown2013, on Flickr

Punk

Staff member
Hard spring for the flowers, it snowed in the Vercors (unsual at this time of year!).

pensee_zps59c97d9a.jpg

pensee2_zps39923e3e.jpg

spirit

Staff member
They're nice ones Ben! I like the water on the petals and the snow looks very clear too!

When are you upgrading from the D40? ;)

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Taken while out letterboxing with a friend Thursday. Three shot HDR. Now that I look at it again, I may need to crop that piece of plant out in the foreground as to not distract from the rest of the photo.

standingwater.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
I'm going to REALLY try to get back into landscape/nature/macro photography. I've been doing mostly sports photography the past year or so. I just bought a new 17-40 f/4 and 100 f/2.8 macro lens!

spirit

Staff member
I'm going to REALLY try to get back into landscape/nature/macro photography. I've been doing mostly sports photography the past year or so. I just bought a new 17-40 f/4 and 100 f/2.8 macro lens!

Good stuff Geoff, I look forward to seeing your work!

And a nice shot there too Justin. B&W HDR by any chance? Sky looks great and so does the water! :good:

Justin

VIP Member
Good stuff Geoff, I look forward to seeing your work!

And a nice shot there too Justin. B&W HDR by any chance? Sky looks great and so does the water! :good:

Thanks! Nah, it's a 10 second exposure using a 10 stop ND filter. Doesn't look like a long exposure no? Water was calm and the clouds weren't moving.

Still learning how and when it's best to use the filter. At times you get a nasty vignette like that one above.