*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Punk

Staff member
IMG_1169-XL.jpg

IMG_1068-XL.jpg

Yes to both of them Geoff :)

Ankur

Brilliant shots everyone, like all of them very much.
I am going for a 100km trekking soon, so I will probably be able to get some good mountain shots. :)

spirit

Staff member
Nice ones Danny. :good: I was on the Isle of Wight the other night and got some nice sunsets over The Needles and Freshwater Bay. Will post photos soon.

Normally, being on the east, I am on the wrong side of the country for sunsets really. ;)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice ones Danny. :good: I was on the Isle of Wight the other night and got some nice sunsets over The Needles and Freshwater Bay. Will post photos soon.

Normally, being on the east, I am on the wrong side of the country for sunsets really. ;)

Cool, man. Look forward to seeing them! Bet you get pretty good sun rises though.

G80FTW

Its not the best shot I know, but for a point and shoot rigged up to a $50 telescope I am proud of it:

Its out of focus, and very noisy due to the 3200 ISO I had to use to reduce my shutter speed so I wouldnt get a trail, but over all considering what a spec the star (Vega) is from here its amazing to me. Because I was never able to get this telescope to focus on stars before, but after an hour or so of taking the telescope apart and cleaning the lenses and making a mount for my camera I managed to get it to work perfectly.

This telescope is really meant for the moon though. So this weekend I will get shots with it at the moon during a light dusk and it should be almost flawless quality.

Punk

Staff member
Its not the best shot I know, but for a point and shoot rigged up to a $50 telescope I am proud of it:

Its out of focus, and very noisy due to the 3200 ISO I had to use to reduce my shutter speed so I wouldnt get a trail, but over all considering what a spec the star (Vega) is from here its amazing to me. Because I was never able to get this telescope to focus on stars before, but after an hour or so of taking the telescope apart and cleaning the lenses and making a mount for my camera I managed to get it to work perfectly.

This telescope is really meant for the moon though. So this weekend I will get shots with it at the moon during a light dusk and it should be almost flawless quality.

That's a pretty good start there!