*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Geoff

VIP Member
Man I need to take my DSLR out soon, it's been so long!
This is why I am in the process of selling my 5D Mark III and $4k work of lenses for a mirrorless camera. I rarely use my DSLR these days due to the size and weight, it's not something I want to walk around with.

I just received my Fuji X-Pro2 today at work, and took a few sample shots. Nothing special, but it's raining outside so not many options :p

This is straight out of the camera with the classic Fuji Acros filter. Lots of people say they shoot primarily JPEGs on the Fuji platform since it does such a good job processing, and only use RAW in certain situations.

Punk

Staff member
NOthing to do with weight personally, just not enough time between trail running, uni work and life :)

spirit

Staff member
@Geoff they're very nice for out-of-camera! Really nice contrast! Liking the B&W and looking forward to seeing more from your Fuji. Never thought I'd see the day you sold your Canon stuff, should've posted it to me. Help an aspiring photographer, you know! ;) :p

Here are some of my favourite ones I've done since the start of the year. Mostly D3200 and either the Sigma 10-20mm f/4.0-5.6 or the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 with a few from the Lumia 925 and 930 thrown in too. 925 are processed JPEGs, 930 are processed DNGs. :)

Misty Morning at Overstrand Beach (First Photos of 2016!) by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Foggy Winter Sunrise by Jason Brown, on Flickr (Nokia Lumia 925)

The Wherry Lines and the River Yare by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Urban London (Shot on Nokia Lumia 930) by Jason Brown, on Flickr

London Eye and Big Ben (Shot on Nokia Lumia 930) by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Welcome to Norwich! by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Steam engine on the Poppy Line, Sheringham by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Steam engine on the Poppy Line, Sheringham by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Quayside, Norwich by Twilight by Jason Brown, on Flickr

SpriteMidr

This is why I am in the process of selling my 5D Mark III and $4k work of lenses for a mirrorless camera. I rarely use my DSLR these days due to the size and weight, it's not something I want to walk around with.

I just received my Fuji X-Pro2 today at work, and took a few sample shots. Nothing special, but it's raining outside so not many options :p

This is straight out of the camera with the classic Fuji Acros filter. Lots of people say they shoot primarily JPEGs on the Fuji platform since it does such a good job processing, and only use RAW in certain situations.

There is something I really like about these ones.

patrickv

hello peeps, haven't posted or even logged in for centuries now. Here's one.

DSC02274.jpg

Origin Saint

Had a stressful day today, so I decided to drive around my hometown area and take some pictures and visit some places I used to frequent as a kid. My dad would take me fishing and driving around at a wildlife preserve area near our house. Doughnuts ensued, as well as games of play "miss-the-pothole" on the dirt/gravel pothole-minefield roads. Posted two pics of my car over in the appropriate thread and on Flikr if you're interested. Without further ado, enjoy. :)

Algae pond at the archery range by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Target at the archery range by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Walking the trail at the archery range by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Walking the trail at the archery range by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

One of the archery stations at the range by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Photo sphere at the archery range by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Geese at the marsh lake by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Marsh lake by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Marsh lake by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Panorama of the marsh lake by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Bridge that's been closed since I was born by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr

Some graffiti in a peculiar place by Mitch Belcher, on Flickr