*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

computerhakk

VIP Member
Since a lot of the members seem to enjoy picture posting threads, I thought I'd start an official one. I don't know how many members actually like taking pictures, but I love it.

The pictures can be unedited or photoshopped to your hearts desire.
- Also it would be nice if you include what camera you use in the post.

Lets see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geoff

VIP Member
Here is a picture i took while at the ocean in Mass.
Picture010.jpg

Here is a pic of a small waterfall on our weekend trip up north
Waterfall.jpg

Scrat

Great photos spacedude!

Heres some photos i took with my "Canon EOS 20D" while on holidays in the Solomon Islands.
Feel free to use any for Personal / Private use only.
img2062resized4hq.jpg

img1781resized7pu.jpg

img1806resized7uj.jpg

img1674resized2vs.jpg

img1307resized8qj.jpg

Last edited:

computerhakk

VIP Member
hehe. thanks. its actually really simple, not that hard at all. i used to think that it was incredibly hard, but after thinking about, its fairly easy.
set it up, aim w/ a tripod. set it on burst shot. manual focus is best.

really nice picutres geoff5093. i love that waterfall.
spacedude89, that spider picture is awesome. did you zoom in or actually got up that close? and that carriage picture at the end.. for some reason really draws me into it. haha
and that picture of the boat. at first i wasn't sure if it was the sky or the lake. its a really nice shot though scrat.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
here's some from Luray Cavern, Washington DC, took it with a crappy olympus 3 megapixel camer, (sorry, noob at cameras).

298646809XGYYJV_fs.jpg

298652933nqMbsY_fs.jpg

edit: sorry..didn't have time to resize it, i'll do it tomorrow.

robsuz

Took this with a Fujifilm S5000 in the plane on my way back from Turks and Caicos last August.

Attachments

• ar.jpg
    ar.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,186

spacedude89

computerhakk said:
hehe. thanks. its actually really simple, not that hard at all. i used to think that it was incredibly hard, but after thinking about, its fairly easy.
set it up, aim w/ a tripod. set it on burst shot. manual focus is best.

really nice picutres geoff5093. i love that waterfall.
spacedude89, that spider picture is awesome. did you zoom in or actually got up that close? and that carriage picture at the end.. for some reason really draws me into it. haha
and that picture of the boat. at first i wasn't sure if it was the sky or the lake. its a really nice shot though scrat.

haha, thanks. i actualy got up that close. it sucked cause i dont like spiders much.

robsuz

This thread has alot of really great pics. Here's a pic of my Chocolate Lab Cookie when she was just a pup.

Attachments

• cookhosta2a.jpg
    cookhosta2a.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,090

Xycron

banned
If It would be OK for me to put your photos on my websites as wallpapers please let me know. I can credit you by your real name or internet alias. PMing me would prabally be best, and i can tell you the link after.