*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Darman

All these pictures are insane! Great work people!

*edit* No, thats not me, thats my friend. He's on this forum too, and his user name is yo-yo.

Last edited:

shupola

hey skidude, what part of florida is that? all of florida is beautiful imo. i went to panama city last spring break and it looked a lot like that.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
When I was in Cuba. I'm not much of a photographer. The pictures where taking using automatic settings on my Fuji Finepix S5100.

Cuba4.jpg

Cuba2.jpg

Cuba3.jpg

P11

VIP Member
Blue said:
When I was in Cuba. I'm not much of a photographer. The pictures where taking using automatic settings on my Fuji Finepix S5100.

Cuba4.jpg

Cuba2.jpg

Cuba3.jpg
What resort is that? I went to Cuba this summer, in Varadero. We stayed at a resort called Sol Sirenas...somthing like that. Anyways i loved the water in cuba.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
What resort is that? I went to Cuba this summer, in Varadero. We stayed at a resort called Sol Sirenas...somthing like that. Anyways i loved the water in cuba.

That was the Beaches resort in Varadero.

krimson_king

just a couple OK ones

bright.jpg

bug2.jpg

bee.jpg

bug3.jpg

ive got a powershot a70. if i had the money to, that would be different, but i cant complain.

skidude

shupola said:
hey skidude, what part of florida is that? all of florida is beautiful imo. i went to panama city last spring break and it looked a lot like that.

Treasure Island, went there in Octobor.

Apokarteron

banned
krimson_king said:
bright.jpg

bug2.jpg

bee.jpg

bug3.jpg

ive got a powershot a70. if i had the money to, that would be different, but i cant complain.

Nice, but if you wanted to touch perfection you could focus; on the center of the flower for example and have all of the outside blurry...

krimson_king

its just the field of depth...its only a point and shoot camera: whatevers in focus is in focus, and whatevers blurry is blurry. i use my dad's friends slr (rebel eos) and i can get much better control over the focus

Charles_Lee

Bill G.

The true identity of Bill G.

Bill Gabriel!!!

doesn't he remind you of Bill Gates?

Attachments

• BillGabriel.jpg
    BillGabriel.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 502

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
1. I dont knwo who the hell Bill Gabriel is, so any joke is lost on me anyway...

2. That guy doesnt look anything like Bill Gates

3. I think you need some sleep

4. Its just not funny, not the first time, not this time either....... just drop it.

SAAER45

Blue said:

P11 said:

You guys are unbelievably lucky, I have always wanted to go to Cuba, but as you know, one of the disadvantages of living in the states is the embargo. I've thought several times on hopping through mexico to get to Cuba and risking getting my passport revoked.

P11

VIP Member
SAAER45 said:
You guys are unbelievably lucky, I have always wanted to go to Cuba, but as you know, one of the disadvantages of living in the states is the embargo. I've thought several times on hopping through mexico to get to Cuba and risking getting my passport revoked.
That is true, the US and Cuba seem to have some issues. I still love the US BTW. I found it funny though that cuba had american tv brodcasting...not to mention american exclusive shows and movies.

SAAER45

P11 said:
That is true, the US and Cuba seem to have some issues. I still love the US BTW. I found it funny though that cuba had american tv brodcasting...not to mention american exclusive shows and movies.

Being in Cuba, could you tell at all that they were communist, or did it just seem like another Caribbean Island?

P11

VIP Member
SAAER45 said:
Being in Cuba, could you tell at all that they were communist, or did it just seem like another Caribbean Island?
Yes, you can tell very well. At first it seems like a normal hotel...but after a while when you start going to havana and outside the beaches resort you realize how poor everyone is. Some kids jump at crayons and other pencils and such...adults there make very litttle money. We asked a waiter how much he makes and he told us that he was paid $30 US a month..and they live mainly off the the tips given. These people however live fairly good lives because they have jobs...the majority of cuba work because they are forced too, but they often work hard labour jobs with low pay. After a while you begin to realize that they live on the total basics of life..noone in cuba has a computers/not to mention a cd player. However it is a very welcoming place and everyone seems very nice and have no worries at all...alot more relaxed than people are in north america.