Heres another one I took:

IMG_0338.jpg

:p :D

why did you kill it :p jk

Ramodkk

VIP Member
How did you know?? Can you tell easily?

j/k! :p

Man, I would never even think about killing him! He's been with us for like 5 years now. ;)

Tayl

VIP Member
I like right more :)

Most certainly agree with you on that one. Although my choice isn't down to picture quality, focus, lighting etc. I think they are both spot on with those areas, I just prefer things aligned to the right rather than left or center.

Nice dog pictures. One good thing about having a dog is you can capture them in the most silliest of positions that you can't help but dive to capture on camera :p.

Rove.

Last edited:

tidyboy21

They were taken with a Nikon D200 and Nikon 17-55mm f2.8. Very minor Photoshop work, sharpened a bit and upped the saturation. I did use a Heliopan 105mm Polarizer, and a Lee 81c warm up filter though, just to give the images that extra bit of punch. As it was quite a bright day I also used a 2 stop ND filter to get the flowing water effect.

Last edited:

tidyboy21

Yea sure, I think they are worth it. It really depends on what you want to take pictures of. Some of the SLR-style cameras out there are really good. I have had a few SLR style cameras and they all served their purpose. But if you want solid metal build quality, superior battery life and the advantage of being able to change lenses, then you have to go for an SLR.

TFT

VIP Member
Great pics tidyboy21, as a Cornishman myself I know Golitha falls well. Love to be back there but work rules. :)

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Chrislo: I stopped at Bushkill Falls a few years ago on my way to Gettysburg! Very beautiful place!
One of my many Bushkill Falls pics!
1001925rn2.jpg

My camera's a Kodak EasyShare DX6340. It was originally the family cam until Mom dropped it and it stopped working. For confirmation my dad got it repaired, so now it's mine.

This was shot on a flight out to Las Vegas about 3 days before Christmas in 2006.
l_89c317aaccdab9cfddea87f5e78f5279.jpg

Salad Bowl @ dinner one night.
l_7ceb8d3add8a7e78e6c6b2810f71c0d7.jpg

Last edited: