Official Screenshot Thread

dannyjjang

hitman is awesome i just finished it yesterday..i play over nd over again..very entertaining./..
+look at the graphics its very compelling

mrjack

VIP Member
You could put
around the link.

H-Bomb

Shiv to the face = Major blood loss. It's Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay btw. Sorry about the poor quality, when i took the screenshot it was more than 1.5mb so i scaled it down in ms paint.

Last edited:

skidude

Riddick owns, love that game. I got it for xbox. I bought Elder Scrolls Oblivion so I should post some screens from that in the upcoming days.

mrjack

VIP Member
A strange bug in Hitman Blood Money, cello through the head.
bmcello1ea.jpg

I just sneaked behind him, cut his throat with a kitchen knife and voila! He has his head penetrated by his cello.

Last edited:

mrjack

VIP Member
H-Bomb said:
How did you take screenshots in HM:BM? It is usually F9 or whatever but it didn't work for me

Used the good ol' Print Screen button, then after I exited BM I pasted it into Paint and saved. As simple as that.

mrjack

VIP Member
anewliferesult6he.jpg

I killed everybody, one by one. Didn't want to do the mission the "guns blazing" way or "the completely stealth" way and just kill the target and sedate his wife. Managed to kill everybody without a single alarm, though one guy did manage to find one of the bodies but I got rid of him before he could raise the alarm, and I tell ya, it was a really close call.

Clownfetus

what happened to Raditz? like why was he banned? i looked at his previous posts and saw nothing out of the ordinary, and mrjack, is the new hitman any good? i loved the original and was fairly impressed with the second, but the bloodmoney demo didnt really do anything for me, idoes the game play like the demo for the most part (like level design, storyline, enemies etc.)

Last edited:

mrjack

VIP Member
Clownfetus, the full game is very good. One of the best games I've played, does have some bugs but those will be fixed with patches.

tweaker

VIP Member
Yes the game is awesome, one thing I feel though is that they discover some bodys even if you hide them really well. And that the only way to be 100% sure it'll stay undiscovered is by using one of the games 'corpse hiding spots'.

mrjack

VIP Member
Success! Not a single body found, at last.
anewlife1el.jpg

It's a matter of learning the routes that the NPC's take. After that it's easy to eliminate them one by one without them noticing anything, divide and conquer. :p

Last edited:

34erd

All on expert mode, I'm too much of a wimp for pro :p

hitmanbloodmoney20060707202814.jpg

hitmanbloodmoney20060707202856.jpg

hitmanbloodmoney20060707203335.jpg

hitmanbloodmoney20060707210026.jpg

hitmanbloodmoney20060707210109.jpg

hitmanbloodmoney20060707210431.jpg

Silent Assasin :)

hitmanbloodmoney20060707210621.jpg

This mission took me a while to get SA... at least two hours of trying lol.

Last edited: