Official Screenshot Thread

speedyink

VIP Member
Been playin Black & White 2 lateley:cool:

Blackwhite.jpg

Maddhatter

here's a few i took from rome total war..all archers in the first set for the sake of the screenshot (i thought it looked cool:cool:)

Attachments

• RomeTW 2006-08-22 02-34-00-23.jpg
    RomeTW 2006-08-22 02-34-00-23.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 73

Maddhatter

well since i figured out this screenshot thing i'll post some more...my first few were crap :( and on the flight sim ones fraps crapped out on me so i flew around for about 45 minutes thinking i was taking shots but only the first 2 came out go figure

WeatherMan

Heres one of mine from Oblivion:)

Thats with everything maxxed out at 1024 x 768 except for textures, there on medium.

Thats all my card can take:(

Edit: The things compressed as a JPEG, thats why it looks a bit crappy.

Maddhatter

here's some of oblivion maxed with 4x AA on 1024 x 768

thats at the anvil lighthouse if anyone wondered....excellent place for some good screenshots

Maddhatter

i don't believe there's a demo for oblivion and as for my stats i was level 3 not too far into it but thats all gone now...my HD crapped out so i lost all my saves..i tried to log on with it as a slave and salvage some things but it was apparently not my day and i managed to strip an IDE cable inside the drive was a very old cable...so i figured now was as good a time as any to swap to SATA.....and i personally don't think prey is all that great looking i should give it a chance i guess i haven't even played the demo but i did look at some screens