Official Screenshot Thread

spike27z

thought this looked neat so I took a screenshot
dodsss26vz4.jpg

Pr0

Ok here it is resolution settings at 1280x1024... Ok i know i will be getting High end GPU for dx10 when it comes out. Now will a dx10 high end GPU work with my current rig?
cs1hp4.png

Last edited:

PC eye

banned
If it requires DX10 you will be stumped there when it won't run. That's not to be out until 2008. I won't worry about rushing into it quite yet.

34erd

That's not to be out until 2008. I won't worry about rushing into it quite yet.
Actually it should be out by the beginning of next year... but most new DX10 games (crysis, huxley, FS10) will run DX9.

PC eye

banned
Actually it should be out by the beginning of next year... but most new DX10 games (crysis, huxley, FS10) will run DX9.

By the time everything is requiring the DX10 level 2008 will probably be over even if you see DX10 and many games as well as some new cards out for it. All new games seen at this time require DX9 after that has now been out for a lengthy period of time. But why rush at the first DX10 cards to find a list of better models just by simply waiting a little longer?

PC eye

banned
Well at a refresh rate of 200htz you will have fun finding a monitor that will support that. You haven't gained anything there. Crts usually max at 85 to 90htz if that.

PC eye

banned
Look back in the thread far enough and you will find some wild screens with the old AGP card used then. So far the newer Radeon PCI-E card has done just as well without a need to bench everything.