Official Screenshot Thread

Geoff

VIP Member
That can be fun, but there's almost always some tard who ruins it by joining and going around killing everyone and if you kill him after he attacks you, you still get punished.

The server im on actually doesnt have many of those players, but ya, it can be annoying. Same thing with CS servers that have FF on and no admin.

Dan42684

I call this one.... "Durka Durka THIS!"

on CSS I get about 68-70 FPS

Durka.png

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Here are two from NFS MW:
NFS.jpg

This bust was so bogus. I went over a jump and at where I landed was a roadblock with a spike strip. I hit the car next to the spikes and then was pushed over the spikes. The worst part was that they said nothing about spikes at all. That was a fun chase too.
NFS2.jpg

Bob

MatrixEVO

I went over a jump and at where I landed was a roadblock with a spike strip. I hit the car next to the spikes and then was pushed over the spikes. The worst part was that they said nothing about spikes at all. That was a fun chase too.

This has happened to me a few times. It always seemed to happen in a pursuit following a race, too, which is so annoying. It didn't happen to me with a jump though, it happened after I went through a speedbreaker. It took momentary control of my car and sent it right into a spike strip.

nffc10

bingo, Yes it is ;)

Yeah, the game is Battlefield 1942.:)

hmm now you got me wondering too, looks pretty good. And nice name in the game...

My second name is Shipman, and that used to be my nickname. But one of my mates who i used to play football with saw American Pie and there was a guy in it called Shitbrick. So he changed ny nickname to that and it has stuck ever since!;)