Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about the demo, but most people here had the beta, and the license ran out :mad: A 4GB download I got to play for about 3 days...
4Gb:eek:

Didnt know it was that big.

Haha, thanks. You'll probably see more from this game again until I can play Test drive once more :p

Yeah please do post some more....ive yet to re-instal Flatout 2 again so il probably post up some pics too.

alexandergre

The Best game EVER!!!
d.JPG

dd.JPG

ddd.JPG

s.JPG

speedyink

VIP Member
I can run it maxed out, full AA and AF on my 7600GT at 1280x1024 with no problems at all. And it will run fine on an 8500 :p Or I know the original one did.

Same except for no AA on my x700 Pro. If I turn on the AA on it loses the silky smooth framerate, which I'd rather have instead of AA.

magicman

VIP Member
Since it's all about Flatout 2 at the moment it seems, I'll post a few from a recent game with Archangel. I have one of me coming up to lap her, but she asked me not to post it, so I won't. :p

1.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

g4m3rof1337

A picture of my stats in runescape.
I stopped playing for awhile, and picked it up today.
So...

rsstats.jpg

sorry for a small picture, photobucket is weird.

Bramp

unreal tournament, by the looks of it. ;) (with a mod installed)

Yes Unreal Tournament, no mods though, thats just a really nice server I am on, they have a lot of special things you wont see on other UT servers, Like that Rocket im holding, some maps even have a helicopter you can fly :p