Official Screenshot Thread

PC eye

banned
Gee? What is it lately? These Civil Patrol guys have been "jumping for joy" ever since Half Lilfe 2 has been installed on a Vista with DX 9c drive! What will they do next?

alexandergre

a nice game, trying the demo version. Airstrike 2
sdd.JPG

s.JPG1.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
007 Nightfire multiplayer.

I use to play this all the time a few years back and decided to give it a try again.
Got boring quick though:D

Bond2007-02-1419-50-41-14.jpg

Bond2007-02-1419-50-59-17.jpg

Archangel

VIP Member
Yes Unreal Tournament, no mods though, thats just a really nice server I am on, they have a lot of special things you wont see on other UT servers, Like that Rocket im holding, some maps even have a helicopter you can fly :p

hmm... extra stuff you only have on certain server, wich are not included in the original game.. Im pretty sure they are called mod's. ;) (Unreal has an auto download feat, so i gues thats how you got it, because you connected to the server)

Bramp

hmm... extra stuff you only have on certain server, wich are not included in the original game.. Im pretty sure they are called mod's. ;) (Unreal has an auto download feat, so i gues thats how you got it, because you connected to the server)

yeah your right :D , when you go to servers you automatically get their mods without having to do a thing, complements to the auto download feature :p

UT also has tons of other modifications you can get (install), like story modes, Tactical Ops is a big one some of you may have heard of. It completely changes the game and makes it more like Counter Strike.

Any ways I guess I was referring to those types as being more like mods compared to just going into servers and playing with their stuff. ;)

PC eye

banned
Let's see how you would do in a dune buggy rather then a sports car. :eek: bugs'r''us? "we're off to the start!".

And you thought that was all? "combines!" run for it! :eek:

Just what you need is another road hazard. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: !!! cccrasshhh.... ut oh!

Kornowski

VIP Member
Lol, Do you have all the updates, there'll be more servers on the newer one...

It's one awesome game to play online though :p

PC eye

banned
Who needs multiplayer when you are too busy bllasting these "replicants"?

Besides I'm not even setup for audio in chat rooms let alone forming multiplayer teams.

MatrixEVO

Nice viper screenys MatrixEVO :)

Thanks =]

I've always wanted a real Viper, maybe when I'm older I'll get the chance to have one. The one there in the game has 100% top speed, acceleration, and handling. The cops just can't get me! I wish Most Wanted had a dyno test so I could know the horsepower on that beast.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Swat 4 demo....yeah the demo:D
Ive never tried out swat 4 and considering its an older game now its realy still good.

Swat4SPDemo2007-02-1922-59-41-93.jpg

Swat4SPDemo2007-02-1923-03-19-50.jpg

Swat4SPDemo2007-02-1923-04-57-43.jpg