Official Screenshot Thread

kof2000

farcry.jpg

farcry running on integrated graphics :)

Apathetic

csag2.jpg

Just cs 1.6 zombies lol. Unfortunately we were getting owned. I had the highest score for ct's though, 5 and 6 lol.

Kornowski

VIP Member
ahh, wish i could take screens of bf2...but when i paste they come out solid black.

I think it's something like F12, but there's a key, check the cotrols, it saves them to the BF2 folder ;)

DrCuddles

Btw: your post count is at 666 :D

Hahah, this post must be evil then!!!!!
Remember the tower battle at chris' Dan :)

And the Sniper Hunter Game, they took far too long for anything to happen, we should make Vids of us, from each point of view, i've been making Videos in Garry's Mod and its the singlemost coolest/funniest Mod i have ever played! And its MultiPlayer capable, its just so funny :):):)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Remember the tower battle at chris' Dan

And the Sniper Hunter Game, they took far too long for anything to happen, we should make Vids of us, from each point of view

That was awesome! But you are right, it did take too long! we should make a video, it'd be awesome! :D

DrCuddles

Stich it together, have Spectators taking other Angles, we'll make an epic battle with super sniper shots that go from the scope and on fire flick right next to the guy geting shot so you cna see him die, we should meet up and brain storm :)

Do you have FRAPs danny? I finally found a way to get it to jsut record my PC sounds and not my microphone lol, what a relief, no more swearing Half Life Characters :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
Stich it together, have Spectators taking other Angles, we'll make an epic battle with super sniper shots that go from the scope and on fire flick right next to the guy geting shot so you cna see him die, we should meet up and brain storm

Do you have FRAPs danny? I finally found a way to get it to jsut record my PC sounds and not my microphone lol, what a relief, no more swearing Half Life Characters

Yeah, that'd be good, we'll have to have another LAN thing some time!

Yeah, I've got FRAPS :D You'll have to show me how :p

Redbull{wings}

ahh, wish i could take screens of bf2...but when i paste they come out solid black.

Btw: your post count is at 666 :D

press prt scr and bf2 should save two copies of the shot into your my documents/battlefield 2/screenshots folder

sweet stuff didn't even notice my post count

shenry

I just use xfire for screen shots. By pressing s and scroll lock it makes a screen shot.However it puts the logo on it.But I dont mind.They host it for you as well.See mine below:

b10d8775578fbadd703f68b965bd2e9467fe9378.jpg

3a2cf9d27f971c77ed08ffbc5d7f5ee057aa9b2c.jpg