Official Screenshot Thread

Good Ol' Ramos

Figure out this game...
rainbowsixinfared.jpg

m0nk3ys1ms

I'll post some screens from the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars beta once it gets finished installing. :D I can't wait!

EDIT: IT DIDN'T WORK!!! NOW IM MAD :(

Last edited:

kobaj

VIP Member
Kids these days dont know a good game if it smacked them in the face *shakes head.* :D

Your a little right though, it was 2-3 years late for it to be released on pc, just get to some later levels, then it gets more fun. Plus the multiplay!

cuffless

Kids these days dont know a good game if it smacked them in the face *shakes head.* :D

Your a little right though, it was 2-3 years late for it to be released on pc, just get to some later levels, then it gets more fun. Plus the multiplay!

multiplay isnt going to happen for me:(. the graphics are the main dissapointment + so far its exactly the same as i played on my xbox years ago

Kornowski

VIP Member
Got the Demo of Collin McCrea Dirt, it runs on Ultra just fine, I'll post some shots up in a bit :D For now, more playing :p

K3rupt

Black And White 2 Screen Shot

My Animal XD

BlackAndWhite2.jpg

And here is my 3rd Town

BlackAndWhite2Vil.jpg

Black and White 2 is a AWSOME Game, Love it so Much!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got the Demo of Collin McCrea Dirt, it runs on Ultra just fine, I'll post some shots up in a bit :D For now, more playing :p

ohh great...look farward to seeing them:)

heres some of my playin warrock.

i purchased the Winchester,Its great:D

im Shanely in the game:)

Warrock2007-07-0422-27-22-84.jpg

Warrock2007-07-0519-59-55-85.jpg

the shotgun is sticking through her lol
Warrock2007-07-0519-59-34-32.jpg

Warrock2007-07-0423-52-01-67.jpg

bumblebee_tuna

Some of my old pics........ I'm probably play again once i get my new lappy.......

They have an in-game option called 'distortion' or something that's suppose to add artistic distortion but it just ends up messing with your graphics so some of these screenies may or may not have it enabled.......

Yay! Furries......
BWScreen.png

BWScreen0022.png

BWScreen0014.png

BWScreen0004-2.png

BWScreen0006.png

BWScreen0005.png

BWScreen0004.png

BWScreen0003.png

As you can tell, my wolf is a lot healthier looking......
BWScreen0002.png

Last edited: