Official Screenshot Thread

Kornowski

VIP Member
I've not quite figured it out... Just some tracks have different angles during replays. And we have higher GFX settings? Hehe, I figured with all the nVidia banners around we'd get something special

Oh right, I've never actually watched a replay all the way though :rolleyes:
Yup, they don't let you forget do they? :p

I've ordered a 360 controller, so it should be a little bit easier once that arrives :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
Such an awesome game!

153790513_d549962a7d.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've ordered a 360 controller, so it should be a little bit easier once that arrives :D

I've got a MS sidewinder. I have considered getting a 360 controler as well, but I'm not sure if I'd really get much use out of it. Honestly I do better with a keyboard or digital pad(like on my sidewinder) than analog sticks...

Kornowski

VIP Member
I've got a MS sidewinder. I have considered getting a 360 controler as well, but I'm not sure if I'd really get much use out of it. Honestly I do better with a keyboard or digital pad(like on my sidewinder) than analog sticks...

Well, I've been using my Logitech Attack 3 for DIRT and it's hard to say the least, so I think a controller wouldn't go a miss for me, but it all really depends on what you prefer doesn't it :p

Jughead

banned
Here is a screenshot from CSS gungame this a a map that with my old computer it used to be all laggy and with my new computer I was the best player on the server for that round.

I won the round to.

By the way my name is Jack Bauer in the screenshot thats what I use for CS.

Shot at 2007-07-10

4NGU$

VIP Member

i have got the sidewinder 2 and i got a logic 3 controller ( same as a PS2 controller) and its just soo much ore effective and easier to use than the joystick and keyboard
even if i have only tested it on track mania nations but really i got the controll so i can get fifa 08 for the PC in October/November :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i did yes shortly after doing that wierd pose lol...if you press F11 on warrock he does that pose:D

i jumped off because there wasnt many people left in the game so it was no longer worth been a sniper so i changd class.