Official Screenshot Thread

g4m3rof1337

More screen shots from Track Mania Nation.

I built my own half pipes.

The First One.
halfpipe1.jpg

The Second One.
halfpipe2.jpg

The Third One.
halfpipe3.jpg

In the second one you can see in the background, the road I made to drop into the half pipes.
And in the third one was a lower half pipe, and you can see the second one.

I saved the maps so I can host them online and maybe at the LAN party.

Tayl

VIP Member
hey thanks im downloading it now.

but it looks like you need HL2 to play it :(..i only have HL2:DM

Ah. As I have quite a lot of games within my steam account I wasn't sure if you required any of them or not. Don't forget to download the patch. That patch which was released today in the early hours fixes a lot of bugs. Surprisingly one of the FPS bugs is now fixed. Originally on full detail graphics I was getting around 25FPS, but now since the patch it's shot up to 120 average.

Breaks.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
well i downloaded it but ive been reading up on it and apparently it requires the Source Base SDK....and it should appear in the Tools options if you are allowed to play it or not...well obviusly it requires HL2 because i dont have it therefore Source Base SDK is not showing up for me to install:(

ohh well yet another game i cant try:D

But i heard theres one annoying thing about that game and i dont know if its true breaks but,Do you have to wait until everyone on your tem has been killed before you respawn again?

someone was complaining it takes too long and gets boring:confused:

Tayl

VIP Member
No that's not entirely true at all. The game is, depending on the map play mode, is based on reinforcements. To stop people from not doing their objectives you are required to capture points on the map so that people can spawn at that point and in turn when capturing your team gets more respawn amounts. When you die, you have to wait for the next reinforcement batch (which is usually every 20 seconds). If you haven't captured any points and have used all the reinforcements and the few people who are alive aren't bothering to capture, then yes, at that point you have to wait for them to die, or until they capture another point.

Breaks.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
to download source sdk you only need a game that uses the source engine

Well doesnt HL2 : Deathmatch & Lost coast use Source engine?

i have them both just not HL2.

i got them from the ATI promotion thingy but i see nowhere in Steam to download the source sdk :confused:

bumblebee_tuna

I was talking to my friend who is pretty gun savvy and he said with guns like the Broken Butterfly (I think they're considered magnums.......?), you have to hold the gun and recoil in a certain way (holding the gun in front of you with your elbows bent and letting swing over your head when you fire....) or you'll end up breaking you're wrists of something because they're that strong........

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I was talking to my friend who is pretty gun savvy and he said with guns like the Broken Butterfly (I think they're considered magnums.......?), you have to hold the gun and recoil in a certain way (holding the gun in front of you with your elbows bent and letting swing over your head when you fire....) or you'll end up breaking you're wrists of something because they're that strong........
Haha, well that one pictured was the hand cannon. With recoil like it has, I'm quite sure it would break your wrists eventually :rolleyes:

Kornowski

VIP Member
T_O_O how do you change the camera angle during a replay? Man, it looks awesome. Only nVidea users get to have the highest graphics too :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
how do you take screenshots?

if you download fraps you can take them with that....just set the screenshot button to whatever you want and set them to be sent to desktop when youve taken them.

then just upload the screenshots to Imageshack or Photobucket.
:)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
T_O_O how do you change the camera angle during a replay? Man, it looks awesome. Only nVidea users get to have the highest graphics too :D

I've not quite figured it out... Just some tracks have different angles during replays. And we have higher GFX settings? Hehe, I figured with all the nVidia banners around we'd get something special :rolleyes:

TM_3.jpg