Official Screenshot Thread

Nevakonaza;1311753[B said:
]slight brain fail there sorry[/B] :D

More GTA IV....decided to re-make the shootout scene from the film HEAT :D

and my Bodyguards....the police shoot at them rather than me lol

GTAIV2009-08-3000-49-26-73.jpg

Installed the gun mods aswell...they now sound better,have more rounds like the real weapons and do more realistic damage.

Hehe:p

Enough guards there? Jeez....

Crysis2009-08-3122-08-12-82.jpg

Me in Crysis. Excuse the poor FRAPS picture quality, it could have been better.
All high settings, Water on Very High. Same for physics. Also has 2x AA on :D

In that shot i was getting 45 fps @1028x1024
Usually during heavy action i get 15-25, but the motion blur in DX10 makes it smoother and playable IMHO, because i didnt even notice it was lagging at 20fps... :cool:

In that shot i was getting 45 fps @1028x1024
Usually during heavy action i get 15-25, but the motion blur in DX10 makes it smoother and playable IMHO, because i didnt even notice it was lagging at 20fps... :cool:

How is that I only get 50fps average on medium with 2xAA and with explosions I get around 35-40fps. Maybe it's the demo I play it doesn't have all of the updated patches which probably helps with fps.

How is that I only get 50fps average on medium with 2xAA and with explosions I get around 35-40fps. Maybe it's the demo I play it doesn't have all of the updated patches which probably helps with fps.

Tried a defrag? Also, i just wiped my system and started again. Also, the scene i was playing in (on the beach) had no emeies because i killed em all, so it lowered CPU usage i'm guessing. What res. are you playing on?

Tried a defrag? Also, i just wiped my system and started again.

I have defrag set for once a day so that can't be it. It's been about 3 months since I did a fresh install I don't think it's time for another just yet. It is probably that you have the full games with all of the new patches and stuff. I have been playing the demo the one from when the game first came out.

Nice I think you need to mod it so he isn't sitting on the steering wheel lol

Yeah he does seem to have half a steering wheel through his leg :D

Btw these are not my mods...i didnt make them,wish i knew how!

I just installed them via Sparky IV.

is gta4 worth it on pc? I aint getting it for my xbox but was thinking about it for pc, would you recomend it (aside from the key usage thing :p)

is gta4 worth it on pc? I aint getting it for my xbox but was thinking about it for pc, would you recomend it (aside from the key usage thing :p)

Well....

I think it looks better on the Pc,as long as you have the card to run it....and its realy fun modding things in the game but as you know from my recent problems i would have to say no i wouldnt recommend getting it for pc.

You would be better off getting it for the 360....because at least you know you wont run into the problems i have.

Well....

I think it looks better on the Pc,as long as you have the card to run it....and its realy fun modding things in the game but as you know from my recent problems i would have to say no i wouldnt recommend getting it for pc.

You would be better off getting it for the 360....because at least you know you wont run into the problems i have.

hmm i may borrow it off of one of my friends, he has it on xbox, i will try it there and then if it is good i will get it for pc when i get my new card, or maybe before if it is good enough :p

ty :D

Thanks man,Thats what i like about this game because you can customise it so much to how you like.

Ive yet to try the snow mod....snow all over city.

i downloaded it but have not figured how to properly install it yet...its over 1gb.

You've got to show me some pictures of that when you get it working, sounds awesome!

You got a link to these mods, please? They look great!

Its here mate

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sE0UWZTQTg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sE0UWZTQTg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

Ive also installed the plane mod....they no longer only go by the runways of the airport...you can see them flying around occasionaly when you look up.

also the blood mod...more gore!...weapon mods....its never ending lol

Last edited:
Its here mate

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sE0UWZTQTg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sE0UWZTQTg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

Ive also installed the plane mod....they no longer only go by the runways of the airport...you can see them flying around occasionaly when you look up.

also the blood mod...more gore!...weapon mods....its never ending lol

I don't have any mods and I see planes flying around when I play

I say if you liked previous GTA games and you have the system to run it's worth it (you need a good cpu and gpu for this game) .

Fallout 3 is the best game i've ever played so far. I've only played it on my cousins 360 but damn it has good graphics, even for a 360. I love how you get ragdoll enemies, but you can de-limb them! It's like Soldier of Fortune II all over again, but with ragdoll! :D

Back