Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good round of warrock :)....Im Shanely in warrock btw,for some reason it wouldnt accept "Nevakonaza" when i registred :D

WarRock2007-01-0107-58-29-69.jpg

32 kills...6 deaths.

epidemik

Did they update the graphics in that game? Post an ingame screen. It looks prettier than I remember it being (at least the tank and some of the ground). And you say they fixed gameplay...i might give it a third chance.

Fatback

VIP Member
Here is some more of COD4 I haven't played the single player since It first came out. So I been going back threw it but It is taking me longer on PC then it did for the 360. I guess because I'm still not 100% used to the mouse and keyboard yet.

shot0043zd.jpg

shot00232.jpg

shot0039ox.jpg

computernoob1

Did they update the graphics in that game? Post an ingame screen. It looks prettier than I remember it being (at least the tank and some of the ground). And you say they fixed gameplay...i might give it a third chance.

The graphics haven't changed at all for me : P

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member

Its been a long time since i last played so i cant remember exactly what they have changed,But yeah i think they added more res options..and enhanced the graphics a bit.

i get 120-140fps in this game.....thats with my system stock atm :D....very light game.

It runs alot better than it did back in the Beta days....it used to be a very laggy game (servers) and was a hackers paradise.
they now scrapped punkbuster for Hackshield....ive not seen one hacker yet.

The graphics haven't changed at all for me : P

Someone needs dedicated graphics powah! :D

Fatback

VIP Member
Well I didn't see a rule saying it had to be from a computer game. I found these they are screenshots from when I used to play halo 3. This is what I spent most of my time doing.

AC/DC
60833212full.jpg

Atomship
62104944full.jpg

Guns 'N' Roses
62769002full.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member

Its not all that pretty,in some places it looks horrible.

WarRock2007-01-0205-50-49-66.jpg

WarRock2007-01-0205-43-14-48.jpg

and yes i know its a free game,But they have loads of paying subscribers now and also getting paid to do some in game adds or something.....they could improve the graphics if they wanted.

The Dinar system in this game is stupid though,the weapons require way way too many dinars!

Im going to re-install BF2 later.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i realy wish they would improve the graphics in warrock....it could be better.

i like warrock gameplay,for a free game i dont think theres anything that beats it.

Last edited:

gt-r

i realy with they would improve the graphics in warrock....it could be better.

i like warrock gameplay,for a free game i dont think theres anything that beats it.

Yea that SS is with everything on high and turned on.
I have no idea how he did that glitch though lol.

WeatherMan

I would post some shots of Shift but it's not really worth it :p

It run's terribly on my system, lol.

I think it's the CPU, i've tried running it down 1650 x 1080 Med settings and I'll still have trouble hitting 40FPS.

I've dipped all the way down to 18 so far!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i still dont understand why you got rid of your Q6600 in the place of a e5200 :D

you wouldnt have had any problems then.

BTW bootup ive been trying to pm you all week Empty your inbox!!!! :D

WeatherMan

Sorry I've only just noticed! lol

Got one shot from Shift. I love it so far. Even more than Undeground 2 :D

Great graphics good gameplay great handling and sounds n lots of different things to do! Doesn't really feel like NFS though :p

I'm playable @ 1680 x 1050 2AA 0AF Full Settings, Motion Blur OFF