Official Screenshot Thread

I just picked up CS:S the other day it's awesome. Only cost me $10 so can't beat it.

hl22009102121512954.png

hl22009102123140181.png

hl22009102123263017.png

I can't believe I waited this long to play it. It's just a good game. Reminds me a lot of call of duty.

I just picked up CS:S the other day it's awesome. Only cost me $10 so can't beat it.

hl22009102121512954.png

hl22009102123140181.png

hl22009102123263017.png

I can't believe I waited this long to play it. It's just a good game. Reminds me a lot of call of duty.

OH MY GOD!!! I used to spend soooooooo long on that server, I love gun games :D

OH MY GOD!!! I used to spend soooooooo long on that server, I love gun games :D

Yea that is the best server I have found. I think CS:S is the only fps I've never been good at. I don't know what it is they kill me so easy but I shoot them in the head with a whole clip and they are still standing. It's still fun tho I have had a couple good games but most of the time I get slaughtered.

Yea that is the best server I have found. I think CS:S is the only fps I've never been good at. I don't know what it is they kill me so easy but I shoot them in the head with a whole clip and they are still standing. It's still fun tho I have had a couple good games but most of the time I get slaughtered.

Yea I don't think I ever managed to skillfully get over 1:1 k:d, with lots of luck yea, but even so, it was hella fun. Sucks I can't remember the account credentials for the account with it on :(

hl22009102121512954.png

hl22009102123140181.png

hl22009102123263017.png

Hahah. Same here. I love Steam...and their discounts!!!

Yea I don't think I ever managed to skillfully get over 1:1 k:d, with lots of luck yea, but even so, it was hella fun. Sucks I can't remember the account credentials for the account with it on :(

That is better then me I might get 10 kills but 30 deaths not that great. I don't use steam to play I patched my game and use servers from www.setti.com to play. I don't like playing through steam I never have.

That is better then me I might get 10 kills but 30 deaths not that great. I don't use steam to play I patched my game and use servers from www.setti.com to play. I don't like playing through steam I never have.

i didn't do much better tbh :p

I used steam, saw no issue with it, worked perfectly. Either way you play though, such good fun :D:D

i didn't do much better tbh :p

I used steam, saw no issue with it, worked perfectly. Either way you play though, such good fun :D:D

I don't think I have ever had any problems with steam. I probably wouldn't bothered with patching and stuff but I have a friend who owns a server and steam wouldn't let me play on it don't know why:confused:. Yea the game is great fun one day I'm going to figure out how the heck people shoot me with that sniper with out aiming at me:mad: Then I'm going to figure out why I die in one shot but it takes me 6 full clips to kill somebody. Oh well everybody's gotta start some where.

I don't think I have ever had any problems with steam. I probably wouldn't bothered with patching and stuff but I have a friend who owns a server and steam wouldn't let me play on it don't know why:confused:. Yea the game is great fun one day I'm going to figure out how the heck people shoot me with that sniper with out aiming at me:mad: Then I'm going to figure out why I die in one shot but it takes me 6 full clips to kill somebody. Oh well everybody's gotta start some where.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi5IfboORts&feature=related

that may help you with the quick/no scoping :)

Anyone trying out the free weekend for killing floor on steam?

Its a load of crap!

Glad i didnt buy it when it first came out.

I'll post a few up myself later today.

Gonna go down to Thurrock pick up some Headphones from Argos, Thanks Shane ;)

Risen, and GTAIV, maybe some others :)

Right now its time for me to catch up on eastenders & flash forward :p

Doing some multiplayer flying with Fatback in FSX. He was in the front seat flying the plane so I was in the back taking in the scenery :D

Here we see fatback crashing into the side of a mountain just outside Vegas.

Machinarium. Very cool game so far.

Risen, and GTAIV, maybe some others :)

How are you liking Risen? I went inside the Harbor Town and was working for the Don, left, and now I can't seem to get back on track with the main storyline.

Last edited:
Back