Official Screenshot Thread

SuperDuperMe

Im like that. Really wanted skyrim, had 30 quid for it and everything but couldnt bring myself to spend it on one game :p So i bought max payne 3 for 20 quid instead :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im like that. Really wanted skyrim, had 30 quid for it and everything but couldn't bring myself to spend it on one game :p So i bought max payne 3 for 20 quid instead :p

MP3 does look quite good,Does it have its own new story or is it a follow on from the previous Max paynes?

Not played any of the Max payne series.

SuperDuperMe

The previous 2 were awesome, i played them as a kid and was hooked. One of the best ips imo. MP3 has me hooked and iv not even played it yet (should be here tuesday). I have been reading all the review, and watched a load of gameplay vids and it looks like standard MP but modernised. (IE gfx etc).\

The story carries on although its in a completely different settings. But its the same cannon and character.

The previous games are a must play to get the full story. Or even watching the movie (some said it was bad i personally loved it) Although its not completely true to the games its similar in most aspects. Especially the moodyness capture in the games.

spirit

Staff member
Im like that. Really wanted skyrim, had 30 quid for it and everything but couldnt bring myself to spend it on one game :p So i bought max payne 3 for 20 quid instead :p

I've played Skyrim. It's ok, not worth £30 though. Maybe it's not my kind of game, but I didn't enjoy it all that much to be honest.

ChrisUlrich

Max Payne follows suit of the previous 2. A little backing of Max Payne would help give you an idea of his character... but that's about it really.

Max Payne 3 was an awesome game. I loved it. I played it for 360 and I pretty much didn't stop playing it until I beat it!

Turbo10

I've played Skyrim. It's ok, not worth £30 though. Maybe it's not my kind of game, but I didn't enjoy it all that much to be honest.

Pfft not worth 30 quid? You're right its worth more :p Having said that, Sky
rim is amazing yet i have this slight feeling that i prefer Oblivion and im not sure why :S

spirit

Staff member
Yeah I only borrowed the game. I didn't really like it, but I guess I'm not really into those sorts of games.

Justin

VIP Member
Skyrim's awesome. I borrowed it from my cousin, didn't give it back for 3 months and even by then I wasn't finished with the side quests.

M1kkelZR

125110265-4.jpg

Suck on dem nuts! Best CS:GO player ever. pre invite skill wcyd? lol I'm so horrible at CS...

Justin

VIP Member
Playing the Sleeping Dogs demo and I really like the game! I'm surprised I get 30-40fps on medium on my laptop. I wish it would go on sale on Steam sometime soon. :(

327947_10151121371493153_1611219355_o.jpg

Aastii

VIP Member
What settings are you on there? I'm taking a guess that AA is off because graphically, it doesn't very good at all