Official Screenshot Thread

G80FTW

Just started playing LA myself on PC. ;)

I like these shots.
I need to get LA for PC. I played it on Xbox and liked the approach they took to the game but thought it was lacking in some areas (especially the driving, I couldnt stand driving anywhere in the game).

Heres some Shift 2...

Still dont understand why I only get 35-45FPS in this game but for a DX9 game it does look amazing.

Darren

Staff member
I need to get LA for PC. I played it on Xbox and liked the approach they took to the game but thought it was lacking in some areas (especially the driving, I couldnt stand driving anywhere in the game).

Heres some Shift 2...

Still dont understand why I only get 35-45FPS in this game but for a DX9 game it does look amazing.

I thought those were real pictures! :eek: That's incredible.

mrgcat

hey all, derp on my part but is Call of Juarez Open-World or Free-Roam, as Red dead redemption isn't on PC unless someone makes a pc emulator, but i doubt it, i really want a good free roam wild west game, i completed Gun in under a day so something with a longer campaign

M1kkelZR

A bug I had in a scrim the otherday lol. Somehow a black line was sticking out of my arm and it was distracting... But we won :D

M1kkelZR

No i dont have it anymore, it was a 1round bug. It somehow made me DemiGod as i could take damage but wouldnt die :p
This isnt softcore Promod, we were playing NA ProMod, WAY worse. Radar has no red dots and no way of having the red dots, well if you have a multihack then yeah but that makse it not fun. Aastii, you should play in a 3v3 or something with us, see how bad my team is :D