Official Screenshot Thread

PCunicorn

You got the
nfs1-original-soundtrack-the-need-for-speed.jpg

:p

spirit

Staff member
Yeah because I was falling behind in the race and still had 24 miles to do so I had to catch up a bit. ;)

Darren

Staff member
Man from that angle that looks like a GTR that took too many trips to McDonalds and had it all go straight to the hips.

spirit

Staff member
Man from that angle that looks like a GTR that took too many trips to McDonalds and had it all go straight to the hips.

Maybe the weight it put on by going to McD's would suggest why it handled like a pig in the corners? ;)

Darren

Staff member
Didn't know that barnyard animals known for producing bacon and ham had a particular handling style to that of a car.

Calin

Looks like a good game. I've heard some good reviews about the F1 series too. Do you enjoy it?
Sorry for late reply,
Not really, because races in carrer have mode have 10+ laps. Boring. 2011 was better.
Btw, FIFA FTW 14 TIME!!!
6lKog47.jpg

PewuUSR.jpg

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sneaking around killing other players in Infestation. :D,I spotted him a few mins back due to the Zombie agro he caused...im surprised he didn't die to them.

The guy was a Thug too so even better.

rSMypzu.jpg

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Sneaking around killing other players in Infestation. :D,I spotted him a few mins back due to the Zombie agro he caused...im surprised he didn't die to them.

The guy was a Thug too so even better.

rSMypzu.jpg

What game is it?
Is the game really old or why else is the quality that bad :p.

Played several zombie games in the past, the only 3 I like were dead island (just the 1st, riptide is just the same game with a ongoing story), left 4 dead 2 and 7 days to die.

Last edited: