Official Screenshot Thread

skidude

Mr.Suave said:
oh yess the game is better. and to me its really creepy. although the enemies are easy its just they keep putting more of em which makes it harder..

I found the demo to be REALLY hard... huh I will download it again and try it..

Geoff- I like the screen with the guys helmet flying off :p

Modoman

there is a single player fear demo? i thought there was only multi.. but yea, fear is probably the best single player game ive played ever: i guess because of slow-mo heh

Beyond

125503519.jpg

Lamilia

what game is that beyond.
EDIT: ok I finally decided to make an account on photobucket.com and once the pictures upload I will put them on here
ok here they are
me dancing on the tram:
3a44a410.jpg

hard to explain how I got this picture ill have to take another pic to explain:
8569d8b0.jpg

me in the woods:
d638b918.jpg

me turning into santa:
944fa79b.jpg

my snowman:
d67722d2.jpg

loch ness monster:
e82529a5.jpg

full veiw of nessy:
36943c0c.jpg

sorry they are so small I don't know how to fix that

Last edited:

JFlo

i can sell you it for 25 dollars :p good game. if i can remember account you can get like 3 lvl 20s and a lot of money if you can stand having the account name justin lol

Beyond

Lamilia said:
I must get that game now

if you say that because of the way it looks, that was running at 1280x1024 with all game settings maxed and 8xaa/16xaf... vsync enabled. i don't have any problems running it... but i don't know whether or not you would....

Beyond

Modoman said:
there is a single player fear demo? i thought there was only multi.. but yea, fear is probably the best single player game ive played ever: i guess because of slow-mo heh

i bought fear and played several hours into it. it started to get old to me, like there was no real innovation after you've witnessed some of it. i was really impressed by the demo, but as i kept playing, the slo-mo and "scare" scenes started to feel old.. and because of this is it felt like just an average shooter to me. for this reason, i stopped playing..

maybe i'm the only one?

Modoman

understandable^... i just enjoyed it because it felt like a movie to me, and the slow mo didnt get old :)
the multiplayer is terrible imo, but shooting the guys in single player just doesnt get old to me

skidude

I think I'm gonna buy the full game. I played the demo again and it was really fun, plus I can play it on medium-high and get decent FPS, except sometimes I lag for a few seconds when I am entering a new room or area.

JFlo

Can anyone point me in the direction of the download. I dont feel like using google cause im just that lazy sorry.

Hmm prolly took more effort to write this than search google didnt it. oh well