Official Screenshot Thread

statue12

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Call of duty 2 looks good dont it.:) :) :) :)

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
you can drive that? what do you have to beat to get it?
I donwloaded somethign and it modifies the save game. I tried putting a body kit on, but only certain things work, like the rims.

PM me if you want the link for the mod. Its a torrent btw

Geoff

VIP Member
elmarcorulz, i havent tried out the mod that you gave me, but im just wondering how do you use it? Do you start a career and you can choose those cars?

skidude

elmarcorulz said:
Seems you got a little problem going on in the first pic ;) **looks at the checkered pattern**

O yeah forgot to mention that, it happens in only some games at some random times, and that was the first time I've ever gotten a good pic of it. Does anyone know what it could be? It especially happens the most in Knights Of The Old repunlic 2.

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
O yeah forgot to mention that, it happens in only some games at some random times, and that was the first time I've ever gotten a good pic of it. Does anyone know what it could be? It especially happens the most in Knights Of The Old repunlic 2.
does it happen in CoD2, or just CoD?

Lamilia

JFlo said:
i can sell you it for 25 dollars :p good game. if i can remember account you can get like 3 lvl 20s and a lot of money if you can stand having the account name justin lol
No thats ok thanks anyways.
Beyond said:
if you say that because of the way it looks, that was running at 1280x1024 with all game settings maxed and 8xaa/16xaf... vsync enabled. i don't have any problems running it... but i don't know whether or not you would....
No I like it because it looks similar to WoW

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
elmarcorulz, i havent tried out the mod that you gave me, but im just wondering how do you use it? Do you start a career and you can choose those cars?
No, you install a program. Then with the program, you open your save game file, and it adds new cras to the showrooms. But follow the instructions because it comes with 2 programs. The 2nd is to fix the checksum error it produces (and you can take your money up to like 2m ;)) Then when you continue with your career, you go to the showroom to buy the cars, and a load of new cars will be there :)

But remember to backup your save game. Some people have issues with it.