Official Screenshot Thread

Archangel

VIP Member
il2fb2005-09-1119-46-01-48.jpg

this is a random shot i just made . its from pacific fighters. (IL2 FB + AEP + Pf merged actuall :p )
and no, this is not my plane,.. i was flying a p38L ^_^ i just shot this guy ;)

skidude

I see fraps is running, good program. But you don't need it to take screenshots u know, just hit the print screen button. ;)

skidude

Make sure it is in a JPEG format, then go to www.imageshack.us and upload it. When it is uploaded, image shack should give you a "hotlink for forums", just copy that and paste it in your reply.

skidude

:D Runescape

Ok people, here is another work of art brought to you straight from skidude's PC!!! :p

This time its from Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil!!! It's one of those hard a$$ bosses, this one took me forever to beat. (dont mind the bad FPS, there is a lot of crap goin on, plus its on ultra graphics so.....)

4W4K3

VIP Member

First one is me on the far left. For some reason we all decided to hang there and chat lol.

Second one is also me on my second account. "45L33P" totally ripping the map apart :) I like to kill the n00bs.

skidude

Yup, still get bout 40-50 FPS usually. If I turn it down to high it goes to about 45-60 FPS.... I don't know how it runs that fast.... maybe the AMD 64 helps. BTW- The first shot I posted was ultra settings, and I got 40 FPS..... is that good for what I got in my system???? :confused:

Archangel

VIP Member
skidude said:
I see fraps is running, good program. But you don't need it to take screenshots u know, just hit the print screen button. ;)

yes,.. but in the middle of a dogfight, id rather nog search for the printscrn button,.. bacause then the bogey is away again :)
(its kinda hard to get into the nice position, since you cant turn like a fps :p )

and, i use fraps to make 1 shot each 5 seconds, so i get really nice shots :D

TheKeVo

Guild Wars is the first 2, and World of warcraft is the thumbnail the quality should probably be better but i didnt put it to max on photoshop