Official - Unigine Valley Benchmark Ranking thread

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Unigine Valley 1.0

How To Submit!

Take a Screenshot of:
- your score from EXTREME HD PRESET --> Idk, but I think you need at least a 1080p resolution... (in app or from saved HTML file)
- 2 instances of cpu-z (cpu tab and memory tab)
- 1 instance of gpu-z
- notepad with name, computerforum, date (and not really needed, your specs)

ATTENTION: See that you take a picture from the overclocked speed, and not the underclocked power saving speed!!!

Example:
valleyscore.jpg

Scores:

valleyscores.jpg

Rules: Follow the right instructions to submit your score or you won't be added!

DOWNLOAD

Valley Benchmark is a very nice new benchmark from the developers of Heaven Benchmark, which was already pretty known as a very good scaling benchmark. The Bench includes awesome landscapes, walkthroughs from the forest, topview of beautiful snowed mountains, snakeways through the grass of the valley,...
All that tests your gpu to his limits, every unstable overclock will be eliminated by this program and will not be able to receive his score. This stress on your GPU makes it an extreme hardware stability test.

Features listed on guru:

- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion
- Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain
- Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks
- The entire valley is free to be explored in interactive fly-by or hike-through modes
- User-controlled dynamic weather
- Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
- Benchmarking presets
- Command line automation support
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format

Happy Benchmarking!

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
It isn't bad at all. It's all stock I believe, I don't think it's ever been overclocked.

spirit

Staff member
Lol thanks it was a beast in 2009 and it looks like it's still pretty good today. ;) Plays every game I want to it to play perfectly, so for 100 quid second hand, it's awesome. :D

Motoxrdude

Thought i'd give it a shot with my laptop lol. Not too bad considering it's 2 years old and not designed for gaming :p
Capture_zpsfda11a97.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Seems pretty low for a gtx570.
Did you run any other heavy programs,...?

Nope. Disabled my folding clients before I did the test, as well as chopped some tray apps. I'll play with the nVidia control panel and run it again.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Nope. Disabled my folding clients before I did the test, as well as chopped some tray apps. I'll play with the nVidia control panel and run it again.

K, because I don't think an hd5870 would own your gtx. And this bench should score a bit better on nvidia I saw...

Virssagòn

VIP Member
That thing kicked my systems ass!

capturenbh.jpg

But, idk this is bottlenecked. My athlon 64 x2 scores better with an hd6870 :p
There must be something wrong... Anyway, OWNED YOU!! :D

athlon.jpg

Pretty funny, my athlon system is powning all games now (720p, did connect it to 1080p to test this bench though).
GTA4, COD, NFS, ... All running good enough to game xD. (GTA 4 not really very fluently, maybe because it's more intensive in cpu power)

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
They say that there might be slight bottleneck with this CPU + GPU, but I haven't noticed it ingame, as I can max out GTA IV and most other games without an issue.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
They say that there might be slight bottleneck with this CPU + GPU, but I haven't noticed it ingame, as I can max out GTA IV and most other games without an issue.

Your cpu wouldn't be a hard bottleneck at all. Maybe max 5-10 fps less in heavy games and 20-50 FPS in soft games then lets take an i5 3570k.
This athlon should botlleneck it 3x as hard lol...
Anyway, going from a 9600GT to this hd6870 was ~300% the performance of the 9600GT lol, even bottlenecked by cpu...