Official - Unigine Valley Benchmark Ranking thread

FuryRosewood

www.dropbox.com

Use this, it creates local storage on your computer, and you can create links to the public folder on your machine and host the files via dropbox, without the stupid downsizing that those third party image hosting sites seem to love to do.

also feel free to use me as a referral, and you will get an extra 250 mb of storage ([email protected])

Jamebonds1

www.dropbox.com

Use this, it creates local storage on your computer, and you can create links to the public folder on your machine and host the files via dropbox, without the stupid downsizing that those third party image hosting sites seem to love to do.

also feel free to use me as a referral, and you will get an extra 250 mb of storage ([email protected])

Not really in interest to surf different website anymore but thank for referral to me. Also, downsize picture are better than just fully upload then put full size of picture link to here. It will make people losing interest in people's picture if it take too long to download picture on website. I'm sorry but it is way that people are freak out if load picture too long and losing interest.

HINT: You won't get my full size picture here unless you go to my profile and then click download there. Click on picture here, then download full size. Easy. Plus, it is 1920X1080p picture.

Oke Back on topic.

max for my card on the core. no mods, and no extra volts used.
the memory will go a little higher, but i find it oke like this.

i know he is very busy, i now him, lol. he,s on vacation.
and what do you mean with I will overclock highest with my i7 3770K by 6 GHz .

not on the z77x-ud3h

claptonman

Really wish it wouldn't lag between scenes and go so low, but I suppose everyone's score does that.

nPcWRlN.png

no smileman is on vacation, very nice score, sli 670 still works fine, but rally the min fps is a bit suprising.
ore maybe it falls back at 1 gpu then. or youre cpu is the bottleneck for the 2 670,s.