Opera, Firefox or IE

Xycron

banned
maroon1 said:
tweaker - loading pages doesn't always depend on ur connection speed, and if u can't tell difference between IE and FF when loading page then this means that ur connection is too fast, but first i want to tell that not everyone have a very fast connection, and the second thing i want to tell u that i didn't say that FF is faster than IE , i was just talking about opera.
i use opera in my home and in my school and it is really faster than |IE or any other browser.

and if u say that opera is not faster than IE, just read some reviews from other forums or google it or read some opera users review and u will see that they all agree on one thing that opera is the fastest browser.

and before u post again look here http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/browserSpeed.html to see the speed comparison between browser, just look on windows browser and look at speed charts u will see that opera beats both IE and FF in everything, and don't forget to read the conclusion.

Its called tweaking. asfter fullig tweaking firefox it loads much faster for me then opera does. and both faster then ie