Overclock Questions

JSpecGC8

Here is the issue

Ok I can try that but I have a question
I might be screwing this up the only things I can change besides Ram timings are FSB, NB voltage, some other voltage and for some reason I cannot adjust the CPU voltage its there but it will not let me adjust it.

Also I thought maybe I was doing it wrong by adjusting the FSB but I cannot find the CPU freq in my bios anywhere.

I have to be doing something wrong or I am missing something.

I will try later to adjust the NB and other voltage but why is the Core voltage locked on bios at 0.00000?

Also when I was trying to OC and the comp froze up/refused to boot I had to do the standard restart 3 times to reset the bios. I also got a failed OC message saying something was at like 257 and it wasnt supported. Learning to OC this thing is a good challenge, hopefully I dont fry it hahaha!!!

Last edited:

JSpecGC8

I figured out how to adjust the voltage but I got the now infamous OC failure notice.

It states that I have a 267 processor speed and the board does not support it and will run at slower speeds.

Then my onboard lan card quit working, I am starting to think this thing dont like me and I might be in need of a mobo soon!