PC Gaming vs Console Gaming

Which do you prefer

• Total voters

Archangel

VIP Member
Well, obviously you cant compare a $200 xbox 360 to a $2000 pc. I mean, thats like comparing a Fiat panda to a Reventon. freaking duh, ofcoure the pc will be better then.
tough,.. if you're comparing a console to a $200 pc, I'd take the console everytime.

either way, I would neve rbuy a console if i didn't already have a good/decent pc.
they're amazing fun, especially with friends, but i'd go nuts without my pc. (altough, some might argue I already am.)

Aastii

VIP Member
I don't think that comparison is that accurate. I mean a panda is good for every day use, for the boring stuff, a reventon is fun to play with and is made of high quality parts, but you wouldn't use it for say, popping down to the shops, much in the same way that the 2 grand PC does the fun stuff that you wouldn't do every day, and it does all of the useful stuff and it is made out of high quality parts, but a console is made out of cheap crap, so isn't like the reventon, nor does it do your every day stuff, like the panda :p

the PC is the best for EVERYTHING :D

(this post shouldn't be taken seriously ;))

Twist86

Hmmm firstly Arch I prefered your other avatar! She had such a beautiful smile its a crime to hide it :p

Also @ Aastii you have a good point there......still no quality control is the biggest flaw with consoles anymore which = never buying consoles again unless after I buy it I can emulate it on my PC :p A buddy of mine is on his 4th RROD within 2 years.

canoedad

I've tried both and I do not care for the controllers on the console. The PC gets my nod and I enjoy building my own.
2x 320gb raid 0
2x 756 clock 1gb evga 250 sli
900watt warlock psu
8gb 1066 mem
win 7 64 bit

mx344

Pc gaming all the way, i do like the ps3, but im into the whole gaming on the pc thing, cause once im done gaming i just go on the internet or w/e.