Hi,
my problem recently appear when I play games my pc totaly freeze or only the display of my screen become black and I can still hear the game and voice chat with friends and need to force manually the restart by pressing the restart botton... I dont know what is the problem (no virus I done a clean reinstall of my os and still the problem is there) but I guess is my grpahic card the problem is this can be possible? ask for my system spec if needed
my problem recently appear when I play games my pc totaly freeze or only the display of my screen become black and I can still hear the game and voice chat with friends and need to force manually the restart by pressing the restart botton... I dont know what is the problem (no virus I done a clean reinstall of my os and still the problem is there) but I guess is my grpahic card the problem is this can be possible? ask for my system spec if needed