PC screwed?

kobaj

VIP Member
they both could very well be cause you plugged your card into the mobo which was fried causing it to becum(SP?) fried.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I feel like i need to undergo literacy therapy after reading this crap hehe (maybe it's been awhile since i saw some of your posts but i swear you were literate last i saw). Since i dont really know what you're trying to communicate im gonna take a stab and guess that when you were upgrading/chaging a part, the system didnt "work as expected" upon reboot ... guess: unknown power issues affected voltage going through to CPU = CPU fried.

kalson

CPU i dun think is fried, most likely i htink the agp slot is fried or the videocard is.. im not sure tho.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
CPU i dun think is fried, most likely i htink the agp slot is fried or the videocard is.. im not sure tho.
Well like i said, i dont know what on earth was being communique'd above so i just took a stab. Well if you think the video card/slot is toasted, that is easily verifiable by swapping in a working videocard and/or taking the card to a working motherboard :)