.PDF Magazine

meanman

If you guys want i have a 10 slot ventrillo server going spare i can ask DrCuddles to set it up for you with a password, Craig if that helps let me know and ill do that for you.

Calibretto

VIP Member
If you guys want i have a 10 slot ventrillo server going spare i can ask DrCuddles to set it up for you with a password, Craig if that helps let me know and ill do that for you.

I don't really care what we use. I have all three voice chat programs (Skype, Vent, TS)

jbrown456

How about making a wiki to organize our ideas, and write our articles, and then people can edit them if they find spelling errors and stuff like that, and all of our things can be together in one place?

But there could be like a password on the wiki.. There is a free wiki service called pbwiki, it might work.

Just a thought..

g4m3rof1337

We can all consider that idea.

Sorry I havent been involved much, I got caught up designing my gaming site, and I have a LAN party to host in a week, so.

But for everyone who wants to contribute for our first issue, PM me or post here, what role you want to take and if you want, a review or something that your contributing.

Feel free to recommend some names that we can all agree on.

Kill Bill

I wouldn't mind doing reviews on the movie industry editing software like Ulead Video Studio 11,FX Home EffectsLab,Final Cut Express 4,you know video editing & sound editing and scriptwriting software and etc. ;)

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i cant wait for this magazine...when its going to be released?

is it anywhere near in progress yet?