Photo Tournament: Shadows

bass76

VIP Member
Very convincing :rolleyes:

Hm...you'd think more people would have shadow pictures. But since someone is so dang picky about the style of pictures....:p :D

So ur saying you'd accept a silhouette as a shadow?? Would you take monopoly money as payment for one of your instruments?

tuxify

Ooh, I wish I took more digital pictures... I'll have to set out a day just for Photo Comp pictures.

4NGU$

VIP Member
come on folks its not hard to find some pictures of shadows turn on a light bam there's a shadow

lanpartiercarter

8f0iww5.jpg

Ben

VIP Member
Are you serious?? If you consider yourself a decent photographer you should be interested. But noboby is forcing you.

I know that, Ben. I was messing with you too. :p

figures. I knew you couldn't have been serious :rolleyes:

Punk

Staff member
Are you serious?? If you consider yourself a decent photographer you should be interested. But noboby is forcing you.

I'm sorry but I'm not into compositions.. That doesn't mean I'm not a "decent" photographer either... Some like Macro photography, some like compositions others like landscapes...

Anyways I'm really not interested in shadows today so yeah lol.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Sorry Bass, I've got a new photograph, can I change my original entry? I can upload it later tonight...

Thanks man :)

4NGU$

VIP Member
might be changing mine too
do you think we could have like a day after we get 10 entries to change our image or something ?

bass76

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I'm not into compositions.. That doesn't mean I'm not a "decent" photographer either... Some like Macro photography, some like compositions others like landscapes...

Anyways I'm really not interested in shadows today so yeah lol.

What are you into? What do you mean by compositions? A decent photographer should be interested in all aspects of photography and be good at it. But this is just my humble opinion. If I say anymore I'll get in trouble.