Photo Tournament: Shadows

Punk

Staff member
What are you into? What do you mean by compositions? A decent photographer should be interested in all aspects of photography and be good at it. But this is just my humble opinion. If I say anymore I'll get in trouble.

Compositions trying to put an object in a different angle to get a different view... (quick explanation). I'm more into landscapes and catching things you only see once...

Anyway whatever you can think I'm not a decent photographer I really don't care about one man's opinion ;)

bass76

VIP Member
Compositions trying to put an object in a different angle to get a different view... (quick explanation). I'm more into landscapes and catching things you only see once...

Anyway whatever you can think I'm not a decent photographer I really don't care about one man's opinion ;)

Not once have i said you're not a decent photographer. I was saying more along the lines of 'you're a decent photographer so you should be interested in more than landscapes'. You don't care about one man's opinion? You're one man, do you care about YOUR opinion? Lol.
A lot of what you may think is a carefully composed photo is actually the photographer seeing something like you said, something you only see once, and quickly taking the opportunity to take the photo. Do you get what I mean?

Punk

Staff member
Yeah but you must also understand that the way you said it made me get it wrong.

I actually understood that since I didn't want to participate in this tournament I wasn't a decent photographer.

A misunderstanding, I hope you can understand :p

Punk

Staff member
Ok so I got one ;)

Here it is, it's a month old :D

http://static2.bareka.com/photos/medium/6413993/untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

bass76

VIP Member
Ok so we have 8 photos. I think we'll struggle for another 2. Anybody object to getting the poll started?