Photo Tourney- Anything You Want

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Ok, I sorta lied. It can be any image you want that HAS NOT BEEN USED in a previous tournament. It doesn't matter if it's one or lost. This has to be an image that has never been used.

I'm going to be pretty slack on the entrees since this is an easy topic. So I'll just go with the flow.

Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving, you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image (please play fair).

The winner will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

The recommended photo size is 1024x768. Feel free to go larger, but please be courteous towards other members and keep it within reason.

Bob

Mine for now:
7.jpg

Last edited:

4NGU$

VIP Member
ooh BTW vroom congrats on your win

and err i think you should give people a lil bit of time to change there shot this time ;)

say for example while there camera batteries charge so they upload some new photos :eek:

Edit: were is that taken jimmy ?

Calibretto

VIP Member
Wow, this filled up very fast. Currently there are 13 entries. Two will have to be booted unless Bob decides to let in the 12th man.

jimmymac

VIP Member
Edit: were is that taken jimmy ?

Down at the RSPB reserve near Conwy in Wales, I had literally just bought my 70-300mm Canon lens and went there to give it a try out, snapped that one on the hoof and always liked it, got it set as the background on my pc now :)