Photo Tourney- Anything You Want

WeatherMan

Why not accept 20 entries, do voting for a few days, then pull the 10 lowest votes out? Then get a winner from the highest of the second vote.

4NGU$

VIP Member
i have to think for a tourney this open that wouldn't be a bad idea

but its your call bob ;)

Edit: actually come to reading it and bob hasn't specified a number

Ok, I sorta lied. It can be any image you want that HAS NOT BEEN USED in a previous tournament. It doesn't matter if it's one or lost. This has to be an image that has never been used.

I'm going to be pretty slack on the entrees since this is an easy topic. So I'll just go with the flow.

Rules:
- Absolutely no voting for your own photo.
- No spot saving, you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- No posting an image that has previously won a competition.
- Minor image adjustments can be made to the original image (please play fair).

The winner will simply be the one who gets the most votes. He/she will then create another thread in which they propose a different theme for the next tournament.

The recommended photo size is 1024x768. Feel free to go larger, but please be courteous towards other members and keep it within reason.

Bob

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Yup, 4NGU$ is right. Since this was such an easy topic I was going to let more entrees in.
It's a pain to step up large polls, so I wont let it go to big, but somewhere around 15-17 should be fine.

Also, just to refresh make sure the photo your using has NEVER been used in a previous tournament. It doesn't matter if it's won or lost. A few of these shots have been posted before, I can't recall if they were posted in the picture thread or a tournament thread. So please just check that.

Thanks

TFT

VIP Member
Also, just to refresh make sure the photo your using has NEVER been used in a previous tournament. It doesn't matter if it's won or lost. A few of these shots have been posted before, I can't recall if they were posted in the picture thread or a tournament thread. So please just check that.

I've just done a search on the tourneys and nope mine was never entered but was posted in the piccy thread recently.

alexyu

Mine ( damn imageshack! )

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1097/poza322.jpg
poza322.jpg

vroom_skies

VIP Member
ooh BTW vroom congrats on your win

and err i think you should give people a lil bit of time to change there shot this time ;)

say for example while there camera batteries charge so they upload some new photos :eek:

Yeah, I didn't think of that scenario. I always think of it as, you had time to throw up that shot, I don't save spots so that better be the shot you want type deal lol.
Then again I am very go, go, go with these, but I'll leave a little time for people to change.

All I know, is that you wont be getting a week deciding time from me lol :p

Last edited: