Photo Tourney: Glass

Irishwhistle

I hate to be picky guys, so tell me if I'm being unreasonable.

Kornowski, Luckyedboy66, and Irishwhistle--could you pick something more around the topic of glass?

This is what I'm looking for: that the main object of the picture would be glass, rather than an object on the glass.

Kornowski--I really like the picture, but it focuses more on the window, water drops, and silouettes instead of the properties of glass--ie, you can't see the glass itself.
Luckyedboy66--while the picture does have glass in it, the focus is more on the metal architectural structure instead of the glass itself.
Irishwhistle--Again, this would be a great "window" topic shot, rather than glass--you can't see the glass itself.

Maybe I should have done the topic as glass objects? I really should have defined it better than I did...I was sort of hoping that my picture choice would make sense, but I didn't--if you cry unjust, I'm not going to complain, but it kinda got off what I had imagined. If we went with glass objects, most of the pictures would have to be redone.

OK, I've got something new coming up soon... :D

Last edited:

4NGU$

VIP Member
Changed :)

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/link_210/_MG_3298f.jpg
_MG_3298f.jpg

Last edited:

luckyedboy66

I hate to be picky guys, so tell me if I'm being unreasonable.

Kornowski, Luckyedboy66, and Irishwhistle--could you pick something more around the topic of glass?

This is what I'm looking for: that the main object of the picture would be glass, rather than an object on the glass.

Luckyedboy66--while the picture does have glass in it, the focus is more on the metal architectural structure instead of the glass itself.

Maybe I should have done the topic as glass objects? I really should have defined it better than I did...I was sort of hoping that my picture choice would make sense, but I didn't--if you cry unjust, I'm not going to complain, but it kinda got off what I had imagined. If we went with glass objects, most of the pictures would have to be redone.

sorry, thats all i have on this topic. oh well, maybe next time. ill take the pic down and withdraw my entry.
EDIT: you had a good topic idea, and i thought you explained it pretty well. as for my submission, that was the only thing i had, and i thought it looked cool. as i said when i first submitted it, i wasnt sure if it met the criteria, so im not mad.

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
1 Jet
2 Vroom_Skies
3 MBGraphics
4 IrishWhistle
5 Speedyink -- Do you have a glass object?
6 Connor.S
7 Kornowski -- Do you have a glass object?
8 Ben -- Do you have a glass object?
9 Respital
10 ANGU$ -- Can you switch to your glass object?

As ANGUS$ has noted that he has a glass object...do Ben and Speedyink (and Kornowski) have a glass object? Sorry I'm so disorganized--this is my first photo tourney ;).

Last edited:

4NGU$

VIP Member
no problem jet

i will do it right after my tea :)

All changed for you jet :)

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
give me a few...I'll have a new shot up soon.

EDIT: this work?

Picture194edre.jpg

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
I think we should do 11 people or x days, whichever comes first. Probably 3 days is a good medium--which means I'll post the thread up tonight at 10pmish.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
I'd just post it up when ever.
People have had plenty of time to get the entry's in, the excuse, "I didn't know where to submit" doesn't really hold validity anymore lol.